Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #61
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #4: Creative Writing

Jessa the giraffe and me, Tappy the spotted turtle were sunbathing on the beach on the hottest day of summer. We had lathered on about 10 ounces of sunscreen each! I was wearing a pink polka-dotted swimsuit, and Jessa was wearing a bathing suit covered in aardvarks! I tried to convince her not to wear it, but she wouldn't listen to me. I have no idea why she loved that swimsuit so much.
We were enjoying the sun so much, but we were both getting so hungry!
"I'll go get a hot dog or two at the beach shack, and we won't be hungry anymore!" said Jessa.
"Alright, I guess." I just knew something bad was going to happen...
Jessa walked over to the beach shack, and all of a sudden, my crush, Tippy the turtle, carrying a surfboard, walked over to Jessa and said, "You freak! Why would you wear a aardvark swimsuit? That's so weird." Then, all of his surfer friends joined in and started calling her many various names.
I couldn't take it anymore. I walked over to Tippy and his friends and yelled, "You guys shouldn't call her names! She doesn't care about any of your opinions, and she can wear whatever she wants without you calling her names! What about me wearing a penguin swimsuit? Would you call me names? I don't think so! Please stop calling her names!"
After that long speech, Tippy and his friends said sorry, and promised not to call anyone names again. Jessa and I went back to sunbathing and eating our hot dogs.

THE END.

Last edited by coolawesomeAbby; 07-20-2009 at 08:53 PM..
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #62
Webkinz :)
KatheirneWoodin is on a distinguished road

One very special day my son called from Hawaii and asked if I would like to come and visited him and enjoy a very days away from the mainland. I was very excited and told him I would board the next plane. There was a pet shop at the airport and I saw the most handsome aardvark and thought my son would enjoy it. The next morning I was walking the aardvark and stopped at the hot dog stand and bought a hot dog for the aardvark. We continued our walk to the beach. There was a special on snorkling so I decided it would be fun. I put on my swimsuit and my sunscreen. I found someone who would sit with the aardvark. I got in the water and was enjoying the time when I felt something fly over top of me. It was an aardvark on a surfboard. He landed on the beach at the feet of my aardvark. They looked so happy together I let them surf back out on the ocean on the surfboard. They were never seen again. When I got back I tried telling my story to family and friends and they would not believe me but it doesn't matter---I know it happened.
KatheirneWoodin is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #63
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

“The Aardvark Ate My Lunch!”

Jack the lil’ Basset Hound and Fiona the white poodle were on vacation at King Collie Beach.

“Sunscreen?”
“Check.”
“Surfboard?”
“Check.”
“Swimsuits?”
“Check.”

“Alright!” Fiona exclaimed. She slipped on her sunglasses. “Now we can go surfing!” Fiona and Jack ran onto the beach. They quickly put on sunscreen, and ran into the ocean with their surfboards. Jack caught a wave.

“Look at me!” Jack barked to Fiona. All the dogs on King Collie Beach watched Jack. It was amazing. “Look, Mommy!” a baby Chihuahua said to her mother. “That guy’s really good at surfing!” “Yes!” the mom said. “Watch him go!”

After a fun hour of surfing and swimming, the 2 doggies were hungry. They went by a hot dog stand and ate delicious hot dogs. Jack and Fiona looked away for a minute to watch a juggler juggle flaming objects. A hungry aardvark scampered by quietly and stole their hotdogs.

The aardvark ran away to eat his “dinner”. The dog pals noticed him right away. “The aardvark ate my lunch!” Fiona complained. “Whose animal is that?” Jack demanded. “A good 5 bucks, wasted!”

A concerned dog, Boomer the boxer, turned around and trotted to Jack and Fiona. “I’m sorry,” he told Jack and Fiona. “That’s my weird pet, AJ. Come over here, AJ!” Boomer’s pet scampered over and plopped down. “Don’t steal anyone’s food!” Boomer scolded AJ. “I told you we were buying pizza for lunch! You could’ve waited! Bad!” Silly old AJ lowered his head and hid behind a garbage can.

“He’s so weird,” Boomer said. “I’ll buy you some more hot dogs.” “Thank you!” Fiona said. “You’re so kind.” Boomer bought the hotdogs, and AJ, Fiona, Boomer, and Jack were buddies. They enjoyed a shared lunch of pizza and hot dogs.

At the end of the vacation, the pals didn’t want to leave each other. They exchanged phone numbers and addresses. They hugged. “Don’t forget to write!” Boomer said. “Call us!” Fiona said.

In the car, Fiona listened to music. “Funny,” Jack said. “How a sneaky aardvark made us start a great friendship.”

The End
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #64
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

One hot summer day in California, I slathered on my sunscreen and ventured out into the ocean. My striped pink and white swimsuit clashed perfectly with the blue blanket that stretched for miles around. As I examined my surroundings, I realized that there were surfboards to be seen all around. Everyone had one and all were orange with brown aardvarks on them. I knew they were a surfers club of a local high school with an aardvark mascot. I let the waves carry me toward the shore where I watched the boys and girls around concentrate on the stances and balance they needed to do best with. I glanced at my neatly polished toenails. The sand sparkles below them danced around my toes like a ballerina on her stage. I sat down and pulled a hot dog out of my cooler; I glanced at the sunset that was falling upon the earth. Something clicked in my mind, and I realized that I was in my special place, the one everyone looks to for relaxation: the Pacific Ocean.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 07:21 AM   #65

basketballluver is an unknown quantity at this point

Attack Of The Aardvarks

One day, while my owner was logged off, I decided to throw a party for all my Webkinz friends, to celebrate summer. I invited thirty Webkinz to that party! Once everyone showed up, we took mini surf boards out to my pool and took turns "surfing" waves that we made with a big fan and a couple of paddles. The beach is the best place to get a tan, but pigs, not having much fur, are sensitive to bright sun anywhere, so we had to go inside and get sunscreen for Porky and Piglet. After that, we changed out of our swim suits and put on shorts and t shirts. We brought one of my TVs outside and watched some monkey and monkey, and my personal favorite, shows that other Webkinz created and won contests with. Well, the party was AWESOME!! Everyone had a great time, and I invited so many friends that everyone could find someone who had similar interests. WE were eating our hot dogs and drinking Capri Sun, when an aardvark, an aardvark I tell, you stole my snack and my bow that was keeping my long collie fur out of my eyes! Well, I could barely see, but I managed to grab the aardvark's paw as it tried to escape. However, there was at least forty of them, stealing accessories and food from from my friends! One girl lost a brand new purse! It was a rare item and cost three thousand kinz cash!!! So I grabbed my kinzchat cell phone, and dialed 911. Soon, the puppy patrol, which consisted of German shepherds riding there PSI's showed up, including my best friend, Shelby.they sprayed the aardvarks with sunscreen, because that was the first thing that came to paw. Soon, they captured the aardvarks, but everyone lost their lunch, never to see it again! That was okay, though, because I ordered pizza from Lil' Kinz Ceasar's. I am still looking for my hair bow to this day, though. If you see it, please let me know.
basketballluver is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 07:36 AM   #66
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Hey there thanks for the contest J
Here is my story –

SPLATT. I stepped on a bottle of sunscreen, and sunscreen squirted all over my best friend’s face. She was horrified, and couldn’t open her eyes. After we got it all out, she wouldn’t talk to me. I decided to put on my swimsuit and go for a swim when I noticed that someone was just about to slip on a banana peel. I quickly ran as fast as I could to stop the person, but I couldn’t stop, & I was the person who slipped. Everyone was laughing at me and I was horrified.
The next day, when I was feeling a little better, I decided to surf on my surfboard on land, so there was practically no chance of my getting hurt. I was WRONG. I had chosen to surf by the ice cream stand, on this hot humid day when many people were waiting for there frozen yogurt. I tripped on my feet on the surfboard, and crashed into the 2nd person in line, which resulted in a domino like fall, and soon everyone was falling. It was a total disaster.
I missed my best friend more than ever. I decided to buy her a hot dog to cheer her up. When I told the guy what I wanted, he seemed to misinterpret ‘hot dog’ for a hot hog, and he was quite confused. After 10 minutes of using my hands, to explain and draw in the sand, he seemed to understand. However he didn’t sell hot dogs…he just had a hot dog sign to attract people to buy his mushroom, onion, & garlic salads which I didn’t think I should buy to cheer my friend up.
Suddenly, I spotted an aardvark. It was quite cute, and my friend loved animals, so I decided to get a leash, and pick her up. The next day, I realized that he had rabies, and I had to go to the hospital to get shots. On the other hand, my friend was pleased how much effort I put in to cheer her up, and she was my best friend again!
Old 07-21-2009, 08:33 AM   #67
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

In a small town just off the coast of Florida there lived a little golden retriever with her family. They lived a pretty modest life, selling hot dogs to tourists on the beach. One day as the family was walking to work they saw that the beach was deserted, not even a tumbleweed rolled across the barren sand. The family looked around in confusion, before Kurt the youngest son looked up and shouted
"Look!" To his family. The dogs shaded their eyes and looked up, to their horror they saw a giant aardvark, mutated and gigantic roaming the beach, looking for tasty morsels. This was supposed to be the busiest day of the year, the Summer Celebration, and this mutant was ruining it!
"That's not fair," Kylee frowned, "I'll go talk to this guy and show him what's what!" She decides
So she walked up to the giant aardvark,
"Umm..hi Mr. A, I uh, well it's umm...a celebration and umm..." She stutters as he stops and stares at her.
"Well I mean everyone has a right to enjoy the beach you know," Kylee manages
"You're right," the aardvark agrees, stunning everyone "That's why I came out! I wanted to experience this celebration, but no one wants me around! I tried to get some ice cream from the ice cream truck, he just drove away! Then I asked some webkinz to help me put sunscreen on, but they ran away screaming too! There's nothing left for me to do," The aardvark cried
"Oh Arv, that's so sad," Kylee pats her leg "Is there anything I can do to help?"
"Well..." The aardvark thinks, "Maybe one thing..."
Soon Kylee, her family were hard at work, making jumbo sized hot dogs, sewing a giant two piece bathing suit and even making the worlds largest surfboard out of the tree behind their house! Soon all the webkinz came back, drinking lemonade and laughing with the world record book people as they all lounged on the beach during the best summer celebration they had ever known!
The aardvark (whose name is Susie by the way) won many contests during her time on the beach, winning a golden tiara for Miss Swimsuit, and a lifetime pass to the indoor water park for her skills on the surfboard. She even won the hot dog eating contest, breaking another world record! The day was spent eating good food, playing some awesome beach volleyball and making some great new friends. When the festivites were over and the beach was growing dark everyone began to leave, laughing and talking to each other. The lab family was packing up their stand when they saw Susie sniffling and staring out into the water. Kylee approached her,
“What's up Susie, what's wrong?” She asks
“Oh nothing Kylee except I, I don;t know what to do now! I don;t have a place to stay and I ran away from the circus so I don;t want to go back there, what should I do?” She sobs
“Susie, why don't you come live with us? My dad can build you a house of your own near ours, and until thats done you can just sleep outside you know, we can have a sleepover under the stars!” Kylee smiles
“What do you say?” She asks
“What do I say?” Susie smiles, “I say yes!”
And the two remained close friends, living on the beach, surfing the waves, and eating all the hot dogs they could!
Old 07-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #68
ho doesn't like

patchycat117 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my family wanted to take a summer trip. So at dinner we decided to go to the Virgin Islands. So we bought 4 plane tickets. When we got there we unpacked and my sister forgot her swimsuit! She wasn't to happy about it. So when we went to the beach she had to go in her clothes. But she didn't want swim in her clothes, so she sat down on her towel and ate a hot dog. But unfortunately I forgot to put on sunscreen before I went swimming and got a terrible sunburn. So after we got dried off we went on a tour of the islands and I saw someone walking an aardvark! We stayed on the islands for 2 weeks and when it was time to go our mom said we could get 1 souvenir. I decided to get a surfboard key chain. When we got home we were pooped. We went to bed immediately. We all slept well and had sweet dreams

171 words

THE END

Last edited by patchycat117; 07-22-2009 at 01:54 PM..
patchycat117 is offline Male
Old 07-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #69
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Hi there! I’m Lola the black friesian, and I’m here to tell you about the summer vacation we had this year with all our webkinz friends!! Of course, I went shopping with my best friends Lexi and Lilli to go swimsuit shopping. They are so cute! I love mine, it is purple and white. After everyone bought a swimsuit, we walked to the beach. But our owner said we need sunscreen! So, it took us about an hour because the lil’ kinz had a hard time putting it on... So, finally, after an hour of putting on sunscreen, we were off to the ocean!
Ace and Ajai were showing off with there surfboards. Ace had a big long surfboard, and Ajai had a smaller one. Of course, Duke the brown cow was hungry (like always) and he wanted to get a hot dog. After Duke got a hotdog, we went swimming and surfing again. We met a ton of nice people. We met a pig named Bacon, an aardvark named Billy, and a chocolate lab named Flower. Billy was extremely nice. And I mean EXTREMELY. He showed Sniffer the lil’ basset hound how to surf!
After our long day at the beach, we were all tired and ready to go home. And THAT was our summer vacation. We had a totally awesome time!

223 words
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 09:35 AM   #70
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Deep within the Magical Forest, there is a section reserved for Animals & Creatures that have not been officially welcomed to Webkinz World. The Giraffe, Bumble Bee, Beaver, Chimera and Thunderbird are just a few.
Unknown to most Webkinz, the animals and creatures of the Magical Forest can observe Webkinz World, but they cannot participate. This means, of course, each season there seems to be an animal or creature that stands out among all the others. Since the beginning of summer, the Aardvark has had center stage.
Normally a nocturnal animal, the Aardvark wishes he could participate in the Webkinz World Summer Celebration. Oh how, he wishes that he could put on sunscreen and a swimsuit and go to the beach to play volleyball, build a sandcastle and surf on a surfboard with the Webkinz. Not to mention all those interesting summer foods that they eat - corn on the cob, hot dogs, watermelon and ice cream cones! He can only imagine how delicious a hot dog with ketchup, mustard and relish would taste.
Unfortunately, it seems that the Aardvark will have to spend another summer wishing to become a Webkinz, but there is always next summer for his wishes to come true!
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome storyyy peeps, good luck everybody, good stories great, great stories here!, ilikecheese!!, love the aardvarks!, robertpattinsonishot:), stories are cool, third tag!