Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #41
Proud To Be A
Webkinz :)

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #4: Creative Writing

In my opinion, dachshunds are the best kinds of dogs on this, or any other, planet. They are so funny! Each one looks like a little hot dog. My dachshund is a super-silly summer loving dog, too! Why, the other day I actually went to the pet shop to buy him his very own swimsuit: it was bright neon pink with neon yellow stripes, green polka dots and a purple fringe around the edge. Wearing his wonderful new swimsuit, he simply insisted that I drive him to the beach. Of course I did, and we sang show tunes the whole way. When we got there, the beach was super crowded! We even spotted a family with a pet aardvark! After looking around for a while, my dog begged me to go surfing with him, so I pulled out our 400-foot surfboard from the trunk of our car, and we invited everyone on the beach to go surfing with us! They all agreed, but only after they put on some sunscreen. I sent my dachshund dog back to the car to get our super-duper-family size bottle of sunscreen (5,000 SPF, of course) and the whole beach got some and rubbed it on. One by one, we all climbed on to the giant surfboard – even the aardvark! We surfed until the sun went down! We actually set a record for most people on a surfboard at one time!
Finally, we all climbed off, and everyone helped me and my dog carry the surfboard back to the car. My dog suggested a campfire there at the beach, and everyone was invited! We served hot dogs and pink lemonade and everyone had the time of their lives, including my super-silly summer-loving dachshund dog. Everyone thanked him for throwing the best beach party ever, but it was growing darker by the minute and they all had to go home. My dog and I stayed behind to clean up our mess, before we headed home too. We finally got home and unpacked, and tucked into bed. I gave my dachshund dog a hug goodnight and turned out his light, and turned to head out the door, when he called me back to his bedside.
“What, Frank?” I asked him.
He flashed a big doggie smile, and asked me, “Do you think we can go to the beach again tomorrow?”

THE END!
meggiemooz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #42
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Summer is the most popular time for vacations at the Ganz offices - perhaps it's all those days chained to desks busily creating new items for the estore, or maybe it's that picture of WW pets playing at the beach.

It has been a very busy year at Ganz this year - with so many new pets and items at the estore - and many many glitches to fix - so the CEO decided to offer a special summer bonus "Quickdraw" raffle to award extra long weekends to lucky Ganz employees.

Every staff member could log into their special Ganz WW account on Friday morning at 8 am and click on "Vacation Quick Draw" and a lucky few would see a message that said 'Grab your swimsuit and your surfboard - you're a winner! - have a great vacation". Anyone who got the popup was free to go on a nice long weekend!

Well - hard as it is to imagine the program had a glitch! and last weekend everyone who played the quick draw won - by 8:15 the Ganz offices were empty - except for the Creative Director (who had been on the phone with Justin and missed the quick draw)!

This was a disaster - there was no way to get a hold of anyone before Monday! (hmmm... now that does feel a bit familiar to some of us...)

The CD figured he might get away with it in Customer Service - after all no one expects a call back on a weekend anyway.... but there was a very special event happening that day - and everyone who was supposed to help with it was gone!

Ganz was hosting a fundraising picnic for Cancer research at Sick Kids Hospital and the CD was expected to bring news of a fund raising initiative and a surprise new Webkinz - but without anyone else in the building to help what could he do!

The good news was that after dealing with WI members for the past couple of years the CD had learned to think on his feet - and the first thing he did was create a brand new Webkinz product - KinzBlock - a webkinz sunblock with a special code that unlocked a lovely WW beach towel that could go indoors or out (so it could be used in beach rooms or outdoor rooms).

All he needed was some generic sunblock, WW stickers, a few ecodes and a bit of tweaking on one of the rugs and he had a great new Kinzproduct.

Now came a bigger problem - how to create a brand new webkinz - all by himself in less than an hour!

There was nothing he could do but head down to the WW design office and hope something was there. When he arrived he had quite a shock - the offices were clean! Not a pet to been seen - no new pet prototypes, not even an Google that he could recolour... nothing anywhere except a few spare parts from old prototypes.

He found a pair of bunny ears, an elephant trunk, legs from a blue hippo, and a turtle shell - nothing but spare parts! He grabbed the pieces, headed for the Ganz limo with some purple thread and hoped for the best.

By the time he got there the party was in full swing - hundreds of hot dogs had been distributed to hungry kids and their parents, gallons of ice cream were melting in the sun and rainbows of WW balloons were everyone.

The CD stepped out of the car to a great cheer and a round of applause. He brought out the new KinzBlock and promised that it would be on the shelves in a few weeks - with every penny of the proceeds going to Sick Kids - the crowd cheered.

And then the moment he was dreading arrived - as the Creative Director of Ganz he was expected to unveil an exciting new pet - and all he had was a something made from a random set of parts sewn together on the drive over - it had pink ears, a grey snout, a green shell and blue legs - with a wisp of purple thread to form a tail.

He pulled it out of his bag and was met with puzzled silence - and then from the smallest child in the front row he heard - oooooooh - a Rainbow Aardvark! How Wonderful! Mommy can I have one please
........ and the sweet sound of cheers met his ears.

So - if you are shopping for webbies in a few weeks and you find KinzBlock on the shelves look around because you just might be one of the lucky few to get one of Ganz's first Specialty Caring Valley pets - the Rainbow Aardvark .

Last edited by Jarrah; 07-20-2009 at 02:47 PM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #43
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

We were at the beach, lazily drifting to sleep in the sand and building sandcastles. Out of teh blue, an Aardvark came sailing down in a surfboard. It had a weird swimsuit and the Aardvark waved to everyone. It strutted and walked everywhere, showing off her surfboard and her swimming suit. The people at teh beach, however, did not like the Aardvark's things it was showing off. They threw their hot dogs at her, angrily shouting at it to stop. "Stop! I am serious! This aardvark is my friend!" I screamed out of nowhere. Deep inside, I felt this aardvark was special. I waved to it and whispered, "PLay along with me, will you? I am famous at the beach, just to tell you." The aardvark grinned happily, cryign out, "What is your name? Mine is Sunscreen! I have a lifetime's supply of it!" I said, "Cathy Willy. Those people were mean to you, huh? Do not worry, we will treat ourselves with hot dogs an dice cream. Come on!" We spent the rest of the day having fun and swimming in the water. I had made a friend I had no intended to make, but I did. My lesson was to save others, then you will see a light in them.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #44
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

The Webkinz seahorses have always loved summer, although they celebrated it quite differently. While the other pets splashed on the beach, the seahorses lived in the water. You might be wondering how they could possibly have fun, and you're about to find out.

The seahorses wanted to play on the beach, and, of course, they couldn't. Not without their bubbles, which they strongly disliked. One day, the seahorses decided that they should be able to have fun, even without their bubbles. They asked the other Webkinz what they thought, and they all agreed. Soon, all the pets were kind to the seahorses, and helped them have fun. In fact, it became a beach rule.

Whenever the seahorses felt a bit hungry, they'd swim into the shallow water, and the land Webkinz would feed them each a hot dog. Soon, the seahorses loved hot dogs. Except the vegetarian seahorses, who ate veggie dogs. They'd have to have ketchup and mustard, though.

Sometimes, they would catch a ride on a surfboard. Soon, all of them were were great surfers. They would hold surfing contests, and see which seahorse could hang on the longest. But sometimes, they'd keep the surfboard.

One boiling hot summer day, the seahorses were in need of sunscreen. They swam up to an aardvark wearing a swimsuit, who was sitting near the water. He gladly gave them each a squirt of his sunscreen. Later in the day, they visited the aardvark again. The seahorses climbed on top of his wet sandcastle and worked on their tans.

Now, you've heard how seahorses spend their summer. Remember, whenever you're at a beach, give a seahorse what it wants. Sunscreen, hot dogs, sandcastles, whatever it might need. Who knows, it might be a beach rule. Just be careful lending out your surfboard, because you might not get it back!

Last edited by Seahorse; 07-20-2009 at 03:00 PM..
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #45
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

My goofy summer at lake Striped Mittens:
Let me tell you all about my CRAZY summer vacation at Lake Striped Mittens.
At lake Striped Mittens, you have to wear dotted or striped mittens to enter. My mittens were striped with the colors olive and lavender, therefore giving me access to hot dogs, fruit punch, and PLENTY of antique lamps (odd place, huh?)
When I skipped on tons of rocks, I heard a terrible screech from the sky. I looked up and saw an aardvark riding on a flying trashcan. I loved this place!!
20 minutes after a hearty meal of cotton candy flavored jelly beans, I grabbed my glow in the dark swimsuit, and headed for the murky waters of Lake Striped Mittens. Right as I was about to cannon ball in, I heard a loud screech.
“PUT YOUR SUNSCREEN ON!!” My mom yelled. I darted over pointy rocks to swipe a bottle of Sunscreen labeled Sunny’s Super Sun Fun Sunscreen Stuff! That was a mouthful.
While repeating the catchy phrase over and over, I slathered the thick white gooeyness from head to toe. My sister, Paige, then grabbed it and squirted half the bottle in her hand. She dabbed her nose and cheeks, wiped the rest on a rock, and reached for a surfboard.
“Paige, why do you need a surfboard??? We’re at a lake, not the Atlantic Ocean!!” I sputtered, with a chuckle of disbelief.
“So I won’t drown,” She snottily retored.
I rolled my eyes, then took a daring leap into the inky waters, splashing my cowardly sister.
“EEEP! Water! Water! Don’t you dare-I splashed her- AAAGH! AAGH!”
“Tee hee hee,” I said sarcastically.
“Oh you little-“ Paige bent over to get water, and *SPLOOOSH!*-“ AAGH! I… can’t…SWIM!”
“Uh, Paige, you’re standing in the water.” I said, looking at her with a dumb expression.
“Oh… heh heh, thanks I guess…” She said, dumbfounded.
So the day went on, splashing and having fun in the water, when suddenly Paige and I heard a tremendous SWOOP!
“Hiya, Guys!” said a nasily voice coming from some flying object.
“OMIGOSH, A FLYING TRASHCAN WITH AN AARDVARK ON TOP!” Paige exclaimed.
“Phh, that’s nothing,” I casually said, “Even if the trashcan can talk, I’ve seen more!”
“Like what?” My sister dared.
“I actually beat Polar Plunge in Webkinz!! I have the trophy!!” I excitedly told.
“NO WAY. That is waaay better than a boring ol’ trashcan! I want to see it!” Paige said, hopping out of the sloppy waters.
“OK C’mon let’s go!” I said, wrapping a towel around myself, then heading for the pink and green SUV.

Enjoy!
-Tea :husky:

Last edited by teaandpizza; 07-20-2009 at 03:06 PM..
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #46
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

The Perfect Summer Day
It was the middle of July. My sister and I were walking on the hot asphalt towards the beach of Lake Michigan. I turned towards Aardvark, My sister. “Did you put sunscreen on? This sun will burn you in minutes.” She rolled her eyes. Children were riding past us on bicycles. The street was filled with laughter and fun. Sighing, I smelled hamburgers and hot dogs being grilled. “Yummy.” I grinned. I could see the beach in the distance. “Race you there!” We took off running down the road, screaming and laughing. Gasping for breath, we hit the sand. In my purple and white polka dotted swimsuit, I wadded into the icy cold water. Aardvark looked nervous. “C’mon! The sharks won’t bite.” I joked. She took a deep breath and ran in. “Hey!” I cried as she shoved sand down my back, splashing me all the while. Eventually I got out and sat on the sand. I walked over to the food stand. A huge sign read, “Special today: Surfboard shaped hamburgers! Only one dollar!” Chuckling, I pulled out two dollars and bought on for Aardvark and I. We ate silently. I spoke softly, reaching out my hand, “Tag, your it.” It took a moment for Aardvark to understand what had happened. By the time she got up, I was running as hard as I could. Time went by. Finally, the sun began to set. Aardvark grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the road. I went along slowly. The street was quiet and so were we. The perfect summer day.
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #47
U can call me Lexi

turtles is just really niceturtles is just really nice

Here's my entry! Hope you like it! I had fun making it!

My Cookout Adventure

A story by turtles

Dear Diary,

Today is the most beautiful day! It was a very exciting day too- let me tell you all about
it.

Today we had a cookout at our pool! It started at 4:30 and I was rushing home from the
mall so I could get home in time. My friends and I had gone to the mall to purchase new
swimsuits. I got a blue and green striped, halter top bikini.

Anyway, I returned to the house just in time to get ready! I slipped on my new swimsuit,
applied my sunscreen and raced outside to help get ready for the party. Then, everyone started to arrive.

All of my friends, my little sister's friends, and their parents started to trickle in the
house and out to the pool.

In the pool, we raced, played games like Marco Polo, and played with our mini surfboards.
Out of the pool we ate hot dogs and popsicles, and listened to music.

While we were in the pool, one of my friends threw a blue ball out of the pool and into the woods by accident. My friends and I got out of the pool and started our hike into the forest (in
our swimsuits) to find the ball.

We looked and looked but couldn't find the ball! "We can't give up" I told my friends, "it's
my sister's favorite ball!". So, we kept looking. Ashley, one of my friends, found this
portal. "We have to go in it!" she said, "The ball could have ended up there!".

We stepped in the portal, determined to find that ball. We all held hands so we wouldn't
get separated. In the portal, there were purple swirls all over the place!

Finally, after what seemed like a half hour, we were out of the portal! We looked around
and saw this giant aardvark trying to greet us. We reached out and shook his hand, and he
told us that we were in the Aardvark Jungle. He told us to follow him, so we did!

When we reached the place that he had brought us to, there were tons of aardvarks around!
We were shocked to see a blue ball in a glass case! We asked the aardvarks if we could have
the blue ball in the glass case. Surprisingly, the aardvarks said no! We had no idea what
to do now!

After the aardvarks saw us just hanging around, they made us a deal. They would give us the
blue ball if we were all able to get through their obstacle course. We were ecstatic to
hear that! "The catch is, you only have one chance to go through the course" said the
aardvark.

We followed the aardvark to the obstacle course. I went first. Over the ant hills, swinging
over the river, and landing a flip through the air. I hoped that everyone would be able to
do it as easily as it was for me. Ashley went next, and made it through very easily also.

Next was Peyton, and she made it through, but almost stumbled when she was jumping over the
ant hills.

Last but not least was Jeylinn. There she went, jumping over the anthills, very easily.
But when she got to swinging over the river, she got too nervous and almost slipped! We were
all hoping and praying that she would get over safely. She was starting to slip even more,
when suddenly she got a boost of confidence and was able to swing over the rest of the river!
She flipped through the air and was done! We won the blue ball! "Yes! Woo hoo! Way to go
Jeylinn!" we all screamed!

We ran out of Aardvark Jungle and back to the portal as quickly as possible. Soon, we were
hiking through the forest and back to the cookout. We were afraid everyone was going to be
gone because we took so long, but luckily, the time didn't pass at all!

And that was the most fun and exciting day we had all summer!

You seen diary! It was awesome! I'm so happy that we had a cookout and lost that ball!

See you later diary,
Lexi
turtles is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #48

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

Last week I woke up to the smell of hotdogs on a hot summer day. The beach very crowded today so I thought I would go down on the beach and show off my skills on my surf board. So, I asked my mum if I could go on the beach and she said that would be fine but, I had to take my brother Aardvark with me. (Aardvark is actually my brother's nickname) I quickly put on my swim suit and grabbed my sunscreen as ran out the door! Once we got down on the beach there were hotdogs laying all over the beach! It turned out that it was national hot dog day so, the city celebrated by putting hot dogs all over the beach! Once I got on my surf board a bird flew over me and pooped on my head. I was very embarrassed and upset so, Aardvark said he would surf for a little while then we would go back home and get me cleaned up. He did prefect on the surfboard and he surfed all day so the bird **** stained my hair white. Finally when we got home I got cleaned up and I had to share with the whole family how my day was. That was my interesting summer day!!
51396 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #49
horselover1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

One day hot summer day, my bunny Willie and I decided to go to the beach. Willie had never been to the beach before, so he was a little nervous. After a short drive, we arrived at the beach. Willie was a amazed at how big the ocean was. I put on my swimming suit in the bathroom, then started putting sunscreen on Willie's ears. Willie reminded me just in time to put sunscreen on myself, too. I grabbed my surf board, and headed for the water. When I was only a few feet away from the ocean, Willie called after me, "Wait Marcella! I don't know how to surf! Please stay here with me!" So I walked back slowly to where our beach blankets were. Willie looked relived. We sat there in silence for a while, the Willie said,"I'm hungry. Will you buy us some hot dogs? Please, Marcella!" I said all right, but after we eat, can I find someone to sit with you so I can go surfing? Willie agreed, so I asked my friend Tim Aardvark to come sit with Willie. I put on a little more sunscreen, then headed out to the almost endless blue sea. The waves were amazing, but I wasn't having any fun thinking about poor Willie having to sit with boring old Tim Aardvark, so I came back to our beach blankets after only fifteen minutes on the waves. Willie and I sat talking and laughing to whole rest of the day until Willie said. "I'm hungry again. Can we get some more hot dogs, Marcella?" So after eating our hot dogs, we we picked up our stuff and drove home. On the car ride home I asked Willie, "Did you have fun at the beach?" And Willie replied, "Yes, only I didn't like Tim Aardvark. He wouldn't buy me any hot dogs.

THE END!!!
horselover1000 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #50
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Ade and Kofi’s Great Adventure
by Ade the Aardvark (as told to bethmiz)

Hi, my name is Ade and I am an aardvark. I would like to clear up a couple of myths about aardvarks before I tell you about my great summer adventure. First, because the word aardvark means “earth pig” and I have a snout and floppy ears, people think I am related to a pig. Yuck! The elephant shrew is actually my closest living relative. Much better, don’t you think? Another myth about aardvarks is that because we are from Africa and live in the savannah, we are not big fans of the water. Not true! I love the water and I rarely go anywhere without my surfboard. My parents even named me Adetokunbo (Ade for short), which means “the crown came from over the sea.”

Now that I’ve told you a bit about myself and aardvarks in general, I would like to share one of my greatest adventures. I was ten years old, and looking for something to do one summer night. (Did you know that aardvarks are nocturnal? That means we sleep during the day and work and play at night.) Anyway, it was summer and I wanted to celebrate my favorite season. But, I was just starting to get bored since I had so much free time, being out of school and all. So, I stopped by my friend Kofi’s place to see what he was up to. He said that he was feeling bored as well, and his parents gave him permission to come out and play. I noticed that Kofi was already wearing his swimsuit, and I reminded him to grab his surfboard and some sunscreen. “Sunscreen?” he asked. “What do I need that for? It’s nighttime.” I replied, “You never know when it might come in handy.”

“So what should we do?” asked Kofi. “I was hoping you would have an idea,” I answered. “Well, we could always go surfing,” he said. “Yeah, but that is all we ever do,” I replied. “True,” he said. As we walked by our surfing pond, Kofi noticed something glimmering behind a tree. “What do you think that is?!” Kofi exclaimed, “Let’s check it out!” We ran over to the object and saw that it was a gem. It was in the shape of a W and shined with all of the colors of the rainbow. “Ooh, I have heard about this,” gasped Kofi. “What is it?!” I asked with anticipation. “It’s a Webkinz Diamond,” he whispered. I thought to myself, “What on earth is a Webkinz?!” Kofi continued, “The story goes that Webkinz are animals just like us, but they live in a special place where they can build neat rooms for their houses and do fun activities.” I said, “Sounds perfect! How do we get there?” Kofi replied, “Well, that is the problem. No one knows. We don’t even know if Webkinz World is real!” At that exact moment, we noticed the cave. Kofi and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, and entered. As we rounded a corner, we saw a door. I took a deep breath, opened it, and we walked through.

As we entered a bright and sunny room, we saw a friendly-looking penguin. She said, “Welcome back. Good to see you again. Are you thinking of adopting another Webkinz? If so let’s begin.” Then she stopped herself, looking confused, and started her greeting over again. “I’m so sorry, that is just what I am used to saying to those who come to see me. I have a lot of repeat customers. Welcome to Webkinz World, my name is Ms. Birdy. You two almost look like Webkinz yourselves! Are you a new sort of pig?” Kofi and I quickly corrected her, and I gave my spiel about aardvarks. We excitedly explained where we were from and how we had gotten there. Ms. Birdy said, “Well, you have come to the right place for an adventure. Let me introduce you to some of my friends and show you what Webkinz World is all about!”

And so our adventure in Webkinz World began. Kofi and I had a great time checking out all of the different places there, and Ms. Birdy was a wonderful hostess. We went to the Caring Valley to plant some saplings, met new friends at the Clubhouse, applied for the KinzPost Sorter job at the Employment Office, answered a few trivia questions at Quizzy’s Corner, attended a cooking class at the Kinzville Academy and played Zacky’s Quest at the Arcade. Ms. Birdy took us out for lunch at a diner, where we met Chef Gazpacho. He told us all about the interesting recipes that Webkinz make, and said, “There is even a sandwich maker recipe called Birthday Party Sandwich that we make with a hot dog, macaroni & cheese and bread. It might sound a little odd, but it’s delicious!” We also visited Arte at the Curio Shop and returned the Webkinz Diamond. Even though it was beautiful and would be a great memento of our adventure, we knew that returning it was the right thing to do.

Later, we took a vacation and got to spin a special wheel, rock a boat (we each got a piece of fool’s gold candy, and luckily, missed seeing the ghost!) and visit the souvenir shop. As we lay out on the beach, I turned to Kofi and remarked, “See, aren’t you glad we brought the sunscreen?” He smiled. We left Webkinz World at 2:00 am, when everything seemed to shut down suddenly and all of the Webkinz were asleep. As we walked back home, Kofi and I decided to share our adventure with others so that they might be lucky enough to find the secret cave and meet Ms. Birdy. I will never forget how I celebrated my summer in Webkinz World with my old friend Kofi and the many new friends that I made there. Thank you for reading my story, and always remember: aardvarks are not related to pigs!
bethmiz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome storyyy peeps, good luck everybody, good stories great, great stories here!, ilikecheese!!, love the aardvarks!, robertpattinsonishot:), stories are cool, third tag!