Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 01:34 AM   #11
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Smile Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #4: Creative Writing

I am always looking for places to take my pet aardvark, Snuffles, out to play. Not many places allow them, you know. Dog parks, dog beaches, don't allow my aardvark there because the dogs don't get along with my Snuffles. They want to eat her! Kitty gyms are so exclusive and all about cats, cats, cats. Children won't play with my aardvark on the playground because she is not fluffy and they don't want to pet her, and she sometimes suctions some of their food, hair, or clothes into her nose by mistake, which scares them and makes their mothers mad. So, poor Snuffles and I usually have to stay in our back yard to play. Well, this summer, our town opened up a special aardvark beach! We were so excited, we headed out to the beach with our suncreen on and our surfboard in tow!

We couldn't believe how many other people were there with their pet aardvarks! Who knew other people had pet aardvarks too?! What fun snuffles was having rooting in the sand and riding shotgun on my surfboard with me in the ocean waves! But when we went to get a hot dog for lunch at the vendor on the beach, everyone was staring and shaking their heads at us. "Tsk, tsk", we kept hearing. We didn't know what was wrong. Was it because Snuffles had just suctioned eight hot dogs down her snout faster than kids disappear when its time to clean their room? (Her table manners can be terrible!) So, we asked the hot dog vendor if he knew why everyone was staring. With one eye covered, and one eye peeking out at us, he just pointed to the sign with the list of beach rules. On the sign, it mentioned that all aardvarks must wear a swimsuit at all times!

Oops! Who knew aardvarks were supposed to wear swimsuits? Poor snuffles was sooo embarrassed! At least she remembered her sunscreen!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 06:12 AM   #12
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #4: Creative Writing

"Wow," my guinea pig Ruby exclaimed as we got out of the airplane. We were surrounded by beautiful palm trees and astonishing valcanoes. We were on Tropical Island! We looked around as we made our way to the hotel we would be staying in. The first thing that I spotted was the big pool in the back. We set down our luggage on the pool deck and sat down on a patio chair. We lathered up our sunscreen so we wouldn't get burned. All of our beach things were being pulled out by an anxious Ruby. She put on her pretty swimsuit which I had bought her when I first came here. Then she took out her surfboard with cute little flowers on it. "You can't use a surfboard in a pool, you silly," I told her. Ruby giggled. "You can use it when we go swimming in the clear ocean," I responded. After hours of swimming, we were both hungry so we stopped at the Snack Stand to get a hotdog. While we were standing in line, I spotted something angrily moving in the bush. "Look Ruby, it's an aardvark," I burst with excitement.
After that we had to go home. On the plane, I remembered how much fun we had had. I will never forget that vacation.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:04 AM   #13
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Aardvarks are usually known for their aunt eating abilities. They have a really long hot dog they use to attract aunts.

One day, Aunt Josephine was sitting on her surfboard applying her sunscreen while wearing her swimsuit on her head. She heard a faint grumble and realized she was absolutely starving! The grumble got louder and louder and could not be ignored.

She stumbled around for a while, sniffing the air and following that wonderful smell. After walking into a few logs, rocks, trees and sunbathers Aunt Josephine decided to take the swimsuit off her head so she could see. There, glistening in the sunshine was the most glorious looking hotdog she had ever seen.

As she bent down to grab it she was pounced upon by a ravenous aardvark. Luckily for Aunt Josephine, that sunscreen was really slippery and she was able to slip away in the nick of time.

The moral of the story: Sunscreen really does save lives. Oh, and don’t eat random hotdogs you find on the beach. Also, aardvarks don’t really eat ants-they eat aunts. Another good one is don’t wear your swim suit on your head.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 AM   #14
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

"well" stated Catarinna............"I do believe it is time to break out the sunscreen" It had suddenly turned into the hottest day of the year in webkinz land. The generators that operate the electricity, had gone kaput. It was so hot, you could roast a hotdog, on the pavement! Catarinna and Chee-lin, put on their swimsuits and grabbed the surfboard and headed to the webkinz beach.
On the way they met up with Alessandro, the aardvark. "wow, are you as hot as a cat on a hot tin roof, Catarinna?" Alessandro was always cracking silly jokes. Rolling her eyes "No but I could be if we don't get into the water soon. My fur is so hot I may need to wax it off ." Catarinna laughed. Holding hands and lugging their surfboards, they trotted down to the beach. Suddenly Chee-lin stopped. There was thousands and thousands of webbies already on the beach. There would be no chance of finding a spot on the sandy beach. Sighing and looking sad, the trio headed back to Alessandro's home. They sat on lawn chairs, dripping and hot. "I know what to do " said Catarinna. "Let's set up the sprinkler and run through it. " What a wonderful idea thought the others. The trio spent the day running and jumping and getting very wet. They decided to have a feast of hotdogs and fries, with icecream (the electricity still wasn't on and Alessandro was a huge fan of double chocolate chip icecream) They sat on their lawn chairs and watched the starry night sky. "I love having a Summer celebration, with great food and great friends." Alessandro declared as he lounged on the surfboard checking out the wonderful view of the sky. The day had been the best summer celebration of them all!!!!!!

Last edited by lemony; 07-22-2009 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: around 450 words ....eyes got blurry counting LOL
lemony is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #15
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

It was a hot summer day in Kinz Ville and Mugsy the pug padded down the streets. He stopped at the News Paper stand to get a ‘Webkinz Insider’ paper so he could find all of the latest information on what is going to happen.
Mugsy then walked back home, reading the news paper. He then arrived home, wiping sweat from his brow.
“Phew, it is hot out. I am going to head to the beach!” Mugsy exclaimed, putting down the paper.
He then put on his swimsuit, slathered on his sunscreen, and grabbed his surfboard. But, his stomach growled.
“Hmm, I will cook my self up a lunch.” He said, walking into the kitchen.
Mugsy scanned the walls of the pantry and then found some hot dog buns. The pug then ran to the fridge to get the hot dogs, threw them in a pot of boiling water, and grabbed his book to read while they were cooking.
His book was called ‘Aardvark’s Funny Day’. The book was about an aardvark having a really awesome day. Mugsy then got up, seeing the hot dogs were ready. He grabbed the two and through them in buns. Then put them in a sandwich bag.
Mugsy grabbed his surfboard and headed out the door, padding towards the beach. On his way down to the beach, he saw his friend George. George was a wooly mammoth.
“Hello there, George. Good afternoon!” he said smiling to his friend.
“Hi. Where are you heading?” he asked.
“Oh, I am going to the beach. I see you are too!” Mugsy exclaimed.
“Yup, can we go together?” George said, his sandals squeaking on the sidewalk.
“Sure thing, buddy!” he said to his friend.
The two padded off to the beach, sweating over the hot sun beating down on them. They padded around the post office and noticed a sale in the curio shop a they walked in front of it.
“Oh, look. There is a sale on beach chairs. I will be right back!” he said, running into the store.
“Hey, what can I do for you?” Arte asked, looking around his shop.
“Could I buy a beach chair?” he asked, seeing the orange chair.
“Sure thing, 350 Kinz Cash please?” he said, putting his hand out.
Mugsy searched his pocket for the cash.
“Here you.” He said, putting the coins in his hand.
Mugsy then put one coin in the tip jar as he grabbed his chair and headed for the door with both hands filled with a surf board and a chair.
“Got it.” The pug said, walking along side George.
“Good.” He replied.
As the two arrived, Mugsy put his stuff down. He set his chair down and then picked his surf board back up.
“Meet you in the water!” he said, running towards the waves that hit against the shore.
“Alright! I will be there in a second.” He yelped.
Mugsy jumped on his surfboard, catching a wave.
“Woo hoo!” he yelled, doing a hand stand as he rode along the wave.
George saw his friend.
“Go Mugsy!” he yelled, for all on the beach to hear.
George then ran to the ocean, jumping in the water. He didn’t know how to surf, but he was a great swimmer- for a mammoth!
“Go Mugsy!” he yelled again.
Mugsy smiled, the wave hitting shore. Mugsy then swam out on his stomach, still on his board. The pug loved the ocean, just surfing and swimming. The ocean would be his dream life.
“Ahhh.” He said, filling the cold water splash against his side. “It is so nice out today!”
“Yes, it is.” George paddled over to Mugsy. “Do you want to go eat lunch? I brought a sandwich, what did you bring?”
“I brought a hot dog. Come on!” he said, running to shore.
They both padded up on to shore and to where they’re stuff was. Mugsy put down his surf board and sat down on the soft beach, grabbing the hot dog bag he had placed in his zipped up pocket. The pug then took out one freshly cooked hot dog and took a big bite.
“Yummy!” he said.
“Yes, my sandwich is good too.” George said, licking his lips.
Mugsy bit into his hot dog again, having half of it left. He then popped the rest in his mouth, chewing and then grabbing the second one.
“Do you want one? I see your sandwich wasn’t that big.” He said, looking at Geroge.
“Oh, why thank-you.” He said, grabbing the hot dog. George then bit in, the wonderful juices going into his mouth. “Yummy! You are right!”
Mugsy smiled and then sat in his chair. He looked out from where he was on the beach and saw a boat in the far distance. It looked like a cruise ship, though.
“Look, maybe some people are coming to Kinz Ville for the summer. It is pretty nice here.” Mugsy said, smiling.
“Oh yeah, I see it. Probably, it is very big.” He said, seeing the large ship.
“Yes it is.” Mugsy replied. “And they are all very lucky to becoming to Kinz Ville!”
Mugsy then grabbed his surf board again and ran to the shore. He was just going to lay on it like he had done before he ate ; the waves hitting the side. It was so comfortable he could almost fall asleep right then and there.
George then finished his hot dog and rain to the shore. He just swam around and looked at the beautiful blue sky. George saw a plain in the sky and waved. But, no one saw him. He wished that when he waved some one in a plain would wave back.
“Don’t you wish that when you waved to a plain someone would wave back?” he asked, looking at Mugsy.
“Yeah, like when my grandma was leaving Kinz Ville, I tried waving but she didn’t see me.” He said, looking down. “Well, do you want to head back home?”
“Alright.” George replied, getting out of the water.
Mugsy followed, holding his surf board. The two friends padded up to where their stuff was and grabbed it. Mugsy picked up his chair and put his sandwich bag in the garbage can.
Then, they both got up and padded out of the beach. The bus then rolled down the street, picking the two up.

The End
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:59 AM   #16
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Hello! My name is Simon. I am a Webkinz Chipmunk. I want to tell you about my silliest summer memory. Let’s see… it all began on a hot day in July last year. My family and I all (unanimously) voted to pile into the car and drive to a Water Park. It was a long drive, but definitely worth it. When we got there, my brother, Alvin, said “Oh man! I forgot my surfboard!” Laughing, I replied, “Alvin, you aren’t allowed to surf here! It’s just a water park!” Alvin sighed, and grumbled, “Oh. I wanted to go surfing.” Our owner said, “Oh, come on, guys! Let’s have fun here! There are lots of slides, a big wave-pool, ice cream, aardvarks,” My brothers (Alvin and Theodore) and I all shouted, “AARDVARKS?!” “Oh my!” replied our owner, “What are aardvarks doing here?” A staff worker who was close by answered her question, “The aardvarks are here to clean up the half-eaten hot dogs.” “Oh, the poor hot dogs!” whispered Theodore. “Well, let’s just ignore those awkward animals and go swimming!” laughed our owner. “Sounds like a plan to me!” I said. “I still need to put on my sunscreen and swimming suit,” said our owner, “But you guys can go on in the wave-pool.” So we all made a bee-line to the wave pool and relaxed in the cool water. Suddenly, we heard a loud cry for help! Who called? No other then Theodore. “H-E-L-L-L-P MEEEEE!” Alvin and I both jumped out of the pool to see what was the matter. “THE AARDVARK IS EATING MY HOT DOG!!!”
One of the staff members brought Theodore another hot dog; one which was not all aardvark-slobbery. Theodore thanked him for his kindness, and, after glaring at the aardvark, dove into the pool. After that incident, we all had a blast playing at the water park.
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #17
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Brianna was walking along the street and saw a piece of hot pink paper that read: “Come to the Kinzville dance studio and show off your moves!” Brianna Looked across the street and saw the studio and saw a grey charcoal cat exercising with a purple sweat band on. Brianna ran across the street and knocked on the door.
The charcoal cat whose name was Sabrina came to the front door.
“Hi, Can I get an audition to the dance contest for Saturday?” She asked as the Charcoal cat took the pink slip from her hands.
“Well, sure!” Sabrina said excitedly.
“Thanks so much!” Brianna said quickly running out of the door. “I should practice right when I get home!” Brianna said to herself.
“Honey what’s the rush?” Brianna’s mother asked.
“I got to practice for a contest!” Brianna said.
“Hold your horses!” Brianna’s mom said.
“I have none!” Brianna said and shot up the stairs and in to her cozy apartment bedroom. You see, Brianna is in the suburbs she is 11 years old. Her friends call her Bri. When Brianna got in her room she closed the door, clicked the power button on her stereo.
Piano music came on. Brianna started moving to the music. Her little brother who had an aardvark play toy and a sunscreen bottle in his hands barged in to her room.
“Ooooh, Brianna is dancing!” Her little brother said in a high pitched voice.
“Get out a here you little creep” Brianna said kicking the door closed. Brianna danced till she fell asleep on the floor.
“Honey, wake up school!” Brianna’s mom said. Brianna had slept in her clothes so
She grabbed an energy bar and was out of the door. Since it was 7:30 and the school bus came at 8:00 Brianna decided to ride her green bike to school.
When she arrived the door to the school was locked! “Man!” Brianna said sitting down on the concrete. She looked up at the summer sun and remembered something. “The play ground!”, She exclaimed “Ms. Galliger said to meet on the playground!” Brianna said grabbing her bike and riding to the back of the school.
“Am I late?” Brianna asked her best friend who was a horse. “Not really late” Brittany the horse said. “What did you have for breakfast?” Brianna asked Brittany “A hot dog” Brittany said. “A hot dog?” Brianna said. “Yesterday I bought a new swimsuit!” Brittany said. “Cool!”, “I have to practice dancing!” Brianna said and started dancing. “Why do you have a surfboard?” Brianna asked Brittany. “I don’t” Her best friend said.
When the bell rang Brianna ran to the studio. “Can my audition be now?” Brianna asked. “Sure” Sabrina said. “Everyone else had an audition today, you’re the last one”.
Brianna turned on the stereo and started dancing. When she was done the judges started writing. “We have our decision!” The judges said. “Brianna!”. “Yay! Thanks so much, what’s my prize?” Brianna asked. “One million dollars!” They said.
All of a sudden a monster appeared there. “Pinch your self!” They said “What?”.
Brianna suddenly woke up to her brother pinching her. “Wow! It was all a dream!”
Brianna and her family lived happily ever after.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:53 AM   #18
Desie097
Webkinz :)

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

Here's mine!

"Nelly,wait up!"A young Unicorn named White Magic called to her elephant friend."No,way!It's really hot out here,and the ice cream truck isn't slowing down any!"Nelly called back.White Magic sat down on the grass,and waited for her friend to return.A little while later,White Magic became bored,so she went home to swim in her pool.Nelly returned to where her friend was left,and realized she was gone.She walked all around Kinzville looking for her friend.She looked by the beach and saw a Unicorn playing volleyball."Hey,White Magic!"Nelly called,and the Unicorn turned around.It was a different unicorn,which embarressed Nelly."Oh,um...I...I'm sorry,I thought you were my friend."She stammered as her cheeks flushed a deep red."That's okay!I'm Starla.Who are you looking for?"Starla asked Nelly."My friend,she's a Unicorn named White Magic.I can't find her."Nelly said sadly."I saw her when I was walking by the park!She was walking home!"Starla exclaimd."Oh,thank you!"Nelly called and ran to find her friend.
desie097 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:43 AM   #19
Lil Kinz
bunnybrat123 is an unknown quantity at this point

It was the last day of Kinzville academy. My bestfriend, Kaylee, and I were talking about where we were going on vacation and what we plan to do this summer. Kaylee was telling me about how her family is going to Disney wrld and she wants to get a new swimsuit with Nemo and Squirt on it. I told her that my family and I were going to Outer Banks, North Carolina and I wanted to get a new Surfboard. I wanted to get my designed specially for me. I wanted it to have my favorite things on it. Examples are my favorite swimsuit,picture of my puppy. I also wanted them to put a scent on it for me. The scent of my favorite suncreen, Coonut Lime.
By the time we were both done talking it was time for lunch. We both ordered a hot dog. t luch, we talked about r favorite show Arthur the Aardvark. Our favorite episode was the one when him and his family go to the beach and his mom is worried about him getting burnt.
bunnybrat123 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

tiggerprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

One day tiggerprincess's webkinz family were on vacation. Pinky was putting on sunscreen so her pretty pink pony coun would not turn red. Abby the was listening to her song, Where did you get those stripes?. Buster the was surfing with Sam the:gr:and Chew chew the:chi:. Angel the rottwiler was swimming away in her flower swimsuit at the ocean line. Ponytail thewas hanging out with her friend lassie the. But rosebell the pink poodle saw a new webkinz on the beach. It was a signature :gr:! her name was chocolate and she was looking for a home . she asked if she could have money for a hotdog. sure rosebell replied.i was taken here by a strange animal called an aardvark. well if you are look for a family , look no futher, because we will take you as our newest member. oh thank you! i will be ever so happy. The end
tiggerprincess is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome storyyy peeps, good luck everybody, good stories great, great stories here!, ilikecheese!!, love the aardvarks!, robertpattinsonishot:), stories are cool, third tag!