Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

xCaitlinx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #4: Creative Writing

Barbecuing In July.

Once upon a webkinz a aardvark named Giggles decided to throw a barbecue at his house. He called all his friends
and said
" bring a surfboard, sunscreen and a swimsuit it's going to
be a summer no one will ever forget!".
He began to set up, he had never thrown a barbecue so he didn't know what to do.
He called his aunt Louise, she said
" Well you need a barbecue,and food.".
Giggles wrote down everything on his faded pink pad of wood.
He hung up the phone and went to his local Tall-Mart and bought the best BBQ he could ever get ! He then ran down the food aisle and grabbed hot dog buns and hamburger buns.
Martha the turtle said she would bring the hot dogs and hamburgers. But she had to leave early because she was rather slow.

As soon as he paid for his stuff he ran down the street hauling a barbecue in his red wagon.
He set up just in time.
Everyone gathered at Giggles house, all except for Martha.
She had left 5 minutes ago and she was still down the road.
Everyone waited and waited and swam and swan and tanned and tanned.
But then they saw a figure hauling hamburgers and hot dogs on their shell.
It was Martha. Everyone helped her and Martha said
" Anyone want a hamburger or a hot dog?".
Giggles barbecue went well, everyone enjoyed it .
The End.
245 words

xCaitlinx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 11:05 AM   #132
Edward cullen loves

sillybaby014 is on a distinguished road

i waz at the bahamas with my friends our favorite thing about summer waz the hotdogs!Warm hotdogs with a freezing icee.nothing beats that but this year they set up a arcade and i won a stuffed arrdvark.i named it joey.now we are just laying covered in sunscreen (so we dont get skin cancer). But Amy is jelous of me and my new swimsuit me becuase i got a new surf board so that means more guys and my swim suit becuase she really liked it.Well i like it too that is why i got it on clearence.

Anyway now we have a new student in school and she is wack-oo.But she is a webkinz fan like we are i hope that we'll all go webkinz shopping soon!!But i dont think Amy will be going though she is still mad and right now she is mad becuase i might soon see the new water park in orlando. well she is jut going to have to get use to it.oh well oh no here come celica the most snobby and arrdvarked popular in our school and oh she is sooo mean espcilaly to all of us webkinz fans .

Celcila burns webkinz!!how cruel i just dislike her sooo much well just have to see if she likes all the webkinz we stuck in her locker.oh dont worry we took the codes off!! that is our new way of starting the school year!!!

the end
sillybaby014 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #133

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Agatha the aardvark was a sea turtle. Her parents and sisters were all sea turtles, so obviously she was one also. She was painfully aware of how different she looked. The other turtle children made fun of her nose by holding a hot dog up to their face, "Look at me, I'm Agatha." Instead of a shell, she wore an overly large swimsuit she could withdraw into; though her nose usually stuck out which made the other kids giggle. And Agatha's parents were constantly pulling her aside to rub sunscreen on her very pink skin. She often felt like an outcast.
Agatha was determined to be one of the very best turtles in the Summer Celebration Competitions. She had practised hard for all the events. During the volleyball game Agatha made some important saves; stretching out her snout to hit the ball back over the net. In the sand castle contest her sculpture was not as solid as the other kids. Her poorly shaped flippers weren't very good for pounding the sand. But Agatha was the only turtle able to stretch up with her nose and place a flag atop her castle. She was last place in the swimming race. And she wasn't very graceful in the surfboard event. Though she did catch a large wave while posing like a fountain and spraying water from her snout. This impressed everyone greatly.
Agatha hadn't won any individual events. However, the judges still needed to announce the winner of the Best Overall Turtle Award. "The competition was extremely close. But we've decided that first prize goes to Agatha." And so the moral of this story is: Do your best and keep trying. You just might win by a nose.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #134
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Hi, I am Sakura. Want to hear a very engaging story about the day I went to the Kinzville beach? OK, well here it goes:
I got off the bus right on the beach. It was a nice day. But I was terribly hungry. I headed to the best hot dog shack on the shore. I got 2 hot dogs and gulped them down in less than 5 minutes. After I rested my belly, I started walking towards the water. I decided I should put my swimsuit on because I am most likely to get wet. After, I applied lots of sunscreen, I get sunburned a little too easily. I was splashing and jumping when the waves hit. Then, I saw lots of Kinzville citizens getting on surfboards. I was a good surfer and I decided I would like to surf too. I ran all the way home, grabbed my board, and ran all the way back. I was just in time. I got on and started paddling. It looked like tough competition, but I tried not to get intimidated. The top surfers were here, Anthony the aardvark, Dondee the crocodile, and Rosco the raccoon. Then the gunshot fired and that meant “Ready, set, SURF!” I started off really good, but near the end I almost lost my balance. I kept my cool though so it ended up in a type of flip! Once everyone was back on the sandy shore, the judges totaled up the scores. And you will never believe it, but it was a tie! And you won’t guess who it’s between? You are right, me and one of the best, Anthony! I was so shocked I almost fainted. Since it was a tie we both got the newest surfboards. They were awesome! It was sleek and easy moving. Anthony and I decided to surf some more, just for fun and show off some cool tricks. Anthony showed me a lot. I didn’t know you could do triple flips while still under a wave! I showed Anthony, a cool way to do a trick if you lose your balance. We were exchanging tricks for a long time. Then we went back to the shore to apply more sunscreen. And right when I reached my bag, my friends started coming from nowhere! They said they heard that I tied with Anthony the aardvark and they just had to congratulate me and meet him. So they did, apparently the surfboarding contest was on the news, so they all got new swimsuits and headed here. I was shocked, me on the news? No way! We all decided to do something relaxing, Olivia came up with the idea to build the largest sand castle ever! I was thinking there is no way we can build the largest sand castle. But, my friends and Anthony were more optimistic and were willing to go for it. So I said, “Let’s do it!” We got to work, I don’t know how long we worked, but I know we worked really long. It only turned out to be a little less than 4ft. We were all exhausted. Then minutes later it crumbled to sandy bits. We were devastated it took so much labor for nothing? But, instead of bawling our eyes out, we just laughed. But, I don’t mean any laugh, it was the carefree and I love my friends laugh. We were laughing for a long time until I spoke up. “Do you guys want to go run into the water?” And before I even heard an answer we all started running to the cool and refreshing waves. We were running into the waves, body surfing, everything. You name it, and then around 4 or 5 in the evening, we went to get something to eat. No one could decide where to eat, we also couldn’t think of any restaurants so it made it even harder. Then finally Anthony spoke up. “Why don’t we go to the hamburger place down the street?” We all agreed so we got all of our bags and headed down the street. My feet were aching, so I was lagging behind, but Anthony stayed with me. When we reached the burger place, we were starved. The whole day in the waves, in wet swimsuits, meeting Anthony aardvark, Sunscreen every couple hours, surfboards, and hot dogs, it was time to chow. I had the Hawaiian teriyaki burger, so did Anthony. The others had a double cheeseburger, BLT, and a turkey burger. The burgers were delicious, I could feel the sauce dripping with every bite, meat so tender it can’t be real, the buns, so so fresh and delicious. We were there for at least an hour. Finally, once everyone’s tummies were satisfied, we started walking back up the street. We had an hour left before it got to dark. We were chatting happily all the way to the shore. When we reached the beach we just sat in the sand, everyone was quiet, thinking I guess. I was thinking that today was a surprise, but it was no surprise that I have great friends, friends that will always be with me.
~softbop

(861 words!)

Last edited by softbop; 07-24-2009 at 01:22 PM..
Old 07-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #135
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

An aardvark almost always holds his hot dog haphazardly as he sloppily slathers sunscreen around his special surfboard swimsuit. A silly aardvark ate his horrible sandy hot dog anyway, sunscreen scented and all, as he stood around his surfboard adjusting his slippery, special swimsuit as hot sun streamed around him.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 07-24-2009 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: typo
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #136
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

One very sunny, summer day in July i decided to go to the beach. Packing my sunscreen, towel, adorably cute swimsuit, surfboard and floppy hat I drove to the beach. Once there I immediately ran to my favorite spot. It was a little shelf of rocks, so although I would be warm I wouldn't be too hot. After quickly spreading out my towel I grabbed my surfboard and hit the waves. Expertly maneuvering through the people I suddenly hit something and wiped out. Frustrated I got back on my board to find my best friend, Alexa, laughing. "So that's what made me wipe out," i thought. As Alexa and I got back to shore my cell started to ring. It was my mother asking me to come home and babysit my little sister. I grabbed my things, said goodbye to Alexa and drove home. As soon as I opened the door my sister screamed, "SELINA" and then quickly added, "Will you read Author to me?" So we sat down and read Author. Afterwards my sister kept singing A-a-r-d-vark, A-a-r-d-vark, AARDVARK! Laughing to myself I went in the kitchen to fix lunch. Grabbing a pot I boiled some eggs. Grabbing another pot I boiled some hot dogs. After the eggs cooled down I made my sister and I hot dog and egg sandwiches and poured some lemonade. Sitting out on the patio we ate our lunch. After washing the dishes, we played hide and seek in the woods until our mom came home. It was quite a day. Fun, adventurous and just pure silliness. Life is beautiful!
mirami is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #137
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

One sunny day in Kinzville the Kinzville academy students had just finished their final tests, and were all going home. One Webkinz Springer Spaniel named Freckles didn’t want to go home because she knew that her parents would have bad news for her. Every other year they would move to another city. Freckles was just starting to make friends. When she got home her Mom told that they were going to Hawaii for two weeks! Freckles jumped for joy! She could hardly wait!
She packed lots of sunscreen and bug repellent, then she packed one pair of sunglasses, two beach towels, one sun hat, one water bottle, and lots of shorts and tank tops. “There”, Freckles said as she was closing up her suitcase. “Oops! I almost forgot my swimsuit!” She said with a laugh. Next Freckles started thinking of food to bring. She packed egg salad, hamburgers, sandwiches, and of course, hotdogs!
The day finally arrived and POOF! They were there! To Freckles the plane ride seemed so fast. On the way out of the airport Freckles bumped into an older dog that looked just like her grandma! It turns out that was part of the surprise.
The spent the first day snorkelling with her grandparents. She had to laugh when she saw an aardvark get snapped, in the nose by a crab. They went to a luau and Freckles got wear a flower lei and a hula skirt.
At the end of the day Freckles remark, “ I’m glad we came to Hawaii.” Her parents both replied, “Us too.”
The next day they decided to go surfing. Her grandparents both watched. Freckles dad let her pick out a surfboard that she would use. She chose one with cool green and orange flowers on it. She had never been surfing before and surfed like a pro!
The two weeks went by so fast Freckles wished they could have stayed longer. She had made some nice friends there in Hawaii; but still missed her friends back home. That’s when she truly realized: There’s no place like home.
347 words
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #138
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

The Beach Picnic

Go-Go the gorilla was getting ready for a picnic on the beach with her best friends, Chief the yellow lab and Lloyd the aardvark, to celebrate the first day of summer. She put on the sunny day swimsuit that she just bought at Sheldon's shop, rubbed sunscreen on her hands and feet (the rest of her was covered in fur and didn't need it), packed her brand new summer fun picnic basket and grabbed her surfboard.
Chief and Lloyd were already at the beach when Go-Go arrived. Chief was spreading out the blanket and Lloyd was putting up the umbrella. "Great! The food's here! Let's eat!" exclaimed Lloyd. (Lloyd was always hungry.)
Go-Go began to set up the picnic. She put out the plates and then set out the hot dogs. "Oh, no. Hot dogs! I don't like hot dogs!" complained Lloyd (Lloyd was a picky eater.)
"Don't worry, Lloyd. I also have fried foofaraw." said Go-Go.
"Oh, no. Fried foofaraw! I don't like fried foofaraw!" complained Lloyd (Lloyd was a picky eater.)
"Don't worry, Lloyd. I also have florbuzzall buggaburst." said Go-Go.
"Oh, no. Florbuzzall buggaburst! I don't like florbuzzall buggaburst." complained Lloyd. (Did I mention Lloyd was a picky eater?)
Just then, an army of ants came marching across the sand and onto the picnic blanket. Working together, they began to carry off the hot dogs, fried foofaraw and florbuzzall buggaburst. "Oh, no!" shouted Go-Go. "The ants are carrying off our picnic!"
"Our picnic will be ruined!" said Chief.
"You know something, guys?" said Lloyd. "I may not like to eat hot dogs, fried foofaraw or florbuzzall buggaburst, but I love to eat ants!" And he stretched out his long nose and ate up every last one of those pesky ants. When he was finished, his belly was full, he was no longer hungry, and he was happy.
"You saved our picnic!" yelled Chief and Go-Go together. Chief and Go-Go ate the hot dogs, fried foofaraw and florbuzzall buggaburst. Then they all rested in the sun for a while and later they went surfing. And the three friends spent a great, fun summer day together at the beach.

The end
Old 07-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #139
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

The following is my son's story about his webkinz pets.

A Surfin' Summer

There once was a cheeky monkey named Toa who lived deep in the jungle. Toa loved to swing through the trees and play with his friends. One day while relaxing in the sun at the very top of his favorite tree he decided he should take a vacation. Toa had always wanted to go to the beach. He had heard about the soft sand and big waves of the ocean. So he told his friends where he was going, because you should never leave without telling someone where your going,even a monkey knows that! The big gorilla Tarzan offered to give Toa a ride to the beach in his hot air balloon since he traveled a lot and knew the way, plus Toa would need to go over the snowy mountains. Toa wasn't very happy with the cold snow at the top of the snowy mountains so he accepted Tarzan's offer. He quickly packed his sunglasses, sunscreen and swimsuit and set off. It was a long journey and he fell asleep in the balloon.When he awoke, Tarzan was landing.
The sun was very bright here and Toa was happy he brought the items he would need. Tarzan told him about a great place for breakfast where they had the best hot dog's. Toa was eager as a beaver to eat a yummy hot dog but just then he saw an aardvark walk by carrying a surfboard. Toa wasn't really sure what an aardvark was exactly but Tarzan assured him any aardvark that surfs is pretty cool so he shouldn't worry. After breakfast Toa found the aardvark sitting on a rock polishing his surfboard. Toa bravely said hello and asked the aardvark if he could teach him to surf too? "Sure thing dude" replied the aardvark, whose name was Chucky. The two became friends fast and spent the next week together surfing and eating hot dogs. Next summer Chucky is going to visit Toa in the jungle and learn to swing on vines.

Last edited by blessedx5; 07-24-2009 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: fixed typo
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #140
e need a meerkat

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

One hot summer day, I decided to walk down from my house to the beach. I threw on my swimsuit, slabbed on some
sunscreen, and grabbed my surfboard. As i was walking down the path, i met an interesting man. He said he was 67
years old! We talked for a bit and i asked him if he would like to go to the beach with me and i would buy him a
hotdog. "Will there be condiments???" he asked. "Well yah!" I replied. So we walked down the path together to the
beach. When we got there it was already 6:30 pm. So i went ahead and bought our hotdogs. We sat on my surfboard
in the sand and watched the sunset as we talked and ate our hotdogs. It was 7:45 when my parents called my cell,
which meaned i had to go. I said bye to him and as i said that, he invited me to go see his rare webkinz
aardvark next Tuesday. So the next Tuesday, i went to his house and saw his rare webkinz aardvark! I liked it so
much that he let me have it! I was so happy! When i got home, i ran over to my computer and posted in the 'Look
what i got' section in the WI forum! Happy Summer days!
KINZluvr12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome storyyy peeps, good luck everybody, good stories great, great stories here!, ilikecheese!!, love the aardvarks!, robertpattinsonishot:), stories are cool, third tag!