Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #241
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #3: Avatar Swap

Hi,
LOL, I'm back, w/ another question: How do you know that you won? Will that staff member be PM-ing you back, or do you just wait until Sunday?
Haha, if I know any better, the answer's probably right in first post, must've slipped my eyes
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #242
Webkinz :)

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

bah! I got so excited that I finally spotted one I forgot to put my username. I tried to fix it. It's a great contest anyway. You guys are pretty creative and make WI a lot of fun.
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #243
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
Hi,
LOL, I'm back, w/ another question: How do you know that you won? Will that staff member be PM-ing you back, or do you just wait until Sunday?
Haha, if I know any better, the answer's probably right in first post, must've slipped my eyes

If you won that round, you will get a notice via PM right away from the staff member that had the avatar up. The prizes - that may take awhile - depending on how busy we are
TTG is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #244
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

so we type
"It's summer on WI! We're in for some fun!" at the post when we see one?

Please remember, all entries are to be submitted via Private Message. Do not post in the forum when you see the special avatar. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 07-16-2009 at 01:40 AM.. Reason: ,
Old 07-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #245
ill be loved
Gift Guru

how do u pm some anyway?
im barely on WI so... i dont really know anything
Old 07-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #246
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG
If you won that round, you will get a notice via PM right away from the staff member that had the avatar up. The prizes - that may take awhile - depending on how busy we are
Oh, ok, thanx!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #247
ill be loved
Gift Guru

and the staff members will be on in any conversation?
Old 07-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #248

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

If others participated in the 1st and 2nd Dogs Days of Summer Contest but a couple people still haven't won yet, will there be a high chance for them to win at least one of the contests in the future?
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #249
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

I thought this would be easy but its actually hard.
~dodo
dodo is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #250
Lover of Air Boxes

mykidsmom is just really nicemykidsmom is just really nice

I just joined the forum officially (instead of just lurking and reading) so I could enter the contest. Fun fun fun!

Last edited by mykidsmom; 07-16-2009 at 01:15 AM.. Reason: I'm feeling happy! I can enter the contest now! :)
mykidsmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aubrey!, cheese!, dog days of summer, good luck people!, i like this one!, pokemon2, pounder, redstar55wuzhere, sweetness!, thisisgoingtobesomuchfun!, where is it!