Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #3: Avatar Swap

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
The avatar. (the one on the right) not the profile picture.
ok thx
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #232

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

you're welcome
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #233
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

I have a chance at this one!
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #234
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by susand610
wow! this is one that i will enter for sure!!! thanks wi! your the best!!!
LOL, I gots skill too!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #235
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
LOL, I gots skill too!
I got skillz too But very little luck. LOL
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #236

riderjumper is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been checking quite often today and still haven't seen anyone with it
Old 07-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #237
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

Wink Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #3: Avatar Swap

[QUOTE=admin;15446682]Dog Days of Summer Contest #3: Avatar Swap

Click the image to open in full size.

The Avatar

Here is a picture of the Avatar you are looking for:

Click the image to open in full size.

The Contest

Over the next five days (Monday through Friday) our staff members are going to be changing around their avatars. If you spot a staff member with the special summer avatar, send that staff member a Private Message (PM) with the following statement:

It's summer on WI! We're in for some fun!

Also, please include your Webkinz World ID in the message.

This special avatar will be displayed a dozen or so times each day for five to ten minutes each time. Every member to PM the correct staff member with the correct message will be entered into a random drawing to win a Pet Specific Item. A total of 60 winners will be selected.

The avatar could appear at any time of the day or night on the account of any one of our staff members.

The Prizes

60 randomly selected winners will each receive one Pet Specific Item

The Dates

Starts at 12:01am Eastern Time on Monday, July 13th
Ends at 11:59pm Eastern Time on Friday July 17th
Winners to be announced on Sunday, July 19th

The Rules

If you see the avatar, do not post in the forum where you have found it.
Do not ask staff or other members for help in finding the avatar.
Do not use the special avatar as your avatar or signature.

Anyone breaking these rules will be disqualified from the contest.
[/ Hi, i`m new here. i don`t know where to look for the admins, how to message them or even how any of this works. If somebody could explain it to me it would be greatly appreciated.]
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #238
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Thanks for the great contest!
cpom is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #239
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

[QUOTE=suneshin3;15509430]
View Post Originally Posted by admin
[/ Hi, i`m new here. i don`t know where to look for the admins, how to message them or even how any of this works. If somebody could explain it to me it would be greatly appreciated.]
Hi sunshin3,

If you click on the Forums tab, and scroll allll the way down, you will see the members names that are currently online, and logged in to Webkinzinsider.

The blue names are Moderators names. Red names are Administrators names.

If you click on their names, it will take you to their profile, and you can see if they have the summer avatar. If they do, send them a private message with the right statement and your WW ID to have a chance at winning.

You're a Lil'Kinz. You will need to make at least 10 posts somewhere in the forum before you gain your private messaging feature
TTG is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #240

cuttie0428 is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't wait to spot the avator. Hopefully I will be able to see the picture, because I am doing this on my nintendo dsi. YAY! I really do need a new Webkinz. It would be awesome if I could win a free Webkinz on WebkinzInsider. P.S What is you WI ID? I want to add some people to my contacts. Just PM (Privet Message) me if you want to be on my contacts list. I would love to have some more people on my contact list!!!
cuttie0428 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aubrey!, cheese!, dog days of summer, good luck people!, i like this one!, pokemon2, pounder, redstar55wuzhere, sweetness!, thisisgoingtobesomuchfun!, where is it!