Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 05:35 PM   #211
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #3: Avatar Swap

OK awesome! I spotted it once!
teaandpizza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Great contest! A lot easier than the last one. (but still challenging. ) I found one. How many times can we enter? Just once I hope. Am I right?
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #213
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Cool, I'll start looking for it!
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #214
Lil Kinz
JPow9000 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you pm on some ones profile?????
JPow9000 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #215
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by JPow9000
how do you pm on some ones profile?????
you need to have at least 10 post to be able to PM someone so go post post post so you can reach your 10 post as soon as possible
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #216
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Just spotted my first. Are we supposed to PM a staff member every time we see it or only once for the week. If we spot it five different times do we get 5 entries into the random drawing or just one entry. I don't want to waste time continuing to look and give the staff extra PMs to sift through if we only need one for the week.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #217
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
Just spotted my first. Are we supposed to PM a staff member every time we see it or only once for the week. If we spot it five different times do we get 5 entries into the random drawing or just one entry. I don't want to waste time continuing to look and give the staff extra PMs to sift through if we only need one for the week.
If you spot the avatar in 5 different rounds, then PM the staff member that has the avatar each time. Each round has its own winner (only one entry per round; there are about 60 rounds total). You can enter each round (unless you get a PM saying you won, then you won't be able to enter any more rounds).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 10:14 PM   #218

dragon411 is an unknown quantity at this point

very fun. i will be locking allot. hope to win a prize
Old 07-14-2009, 10:14 PM   #219
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
thats my question. i spotted one yesterday and one today and i sent the PMs to both staff members. are we only allowed to PM ONE staff member during the 5 day period?
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #220
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
thats my question. i spotted one yesterday and one today and i sent the PMs to both staff members. are we only allowed to PM ONE staff member during the 5 day period?
Each time you see the avatar on a new staff member, you can send a new PM. You can enter multiple times during the week.

If you "win", you will be notified. Then, we ask that you stop sending PMs because you can only win once during the week.
FIA is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aubrey!, cheese!, dog days of summer, good luck people!, i like this one!, pokemon2, pounder, redstar55wuzhere, sweetness!, thisisgoingtobesomuchfun!, where is it!