Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #161
Princess Peach loves
Webkinz :)

katysmom1 is just really nicekatysmom1 is just really nice

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #3: Avatar Swap

Awesome! Can't wait to start searching!
katysmom1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #162
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Awesome! I can hardly wait!!! But could you give me an example of who is the staff?
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male
Old 07-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #163

~webkinzqueen97 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg! i'm totally entering =] this looks so fun!!
~webkinzqueen97 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #164
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

I'm loving this contest so far!
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 12:59 PM   #165

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by LXVKFKZ7
Awesome! I can hardly wait!!! But could you give me an example of who is the staff?
Anyone with a blue or red username.
A list can be found here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...erators-18050/
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #166
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I found another avatar is there any point in entering again?
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 07-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #167
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

Sounds great!!!!!!!! Im going to start looking! Thanks wi!
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #168
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Awesome! Sounds fun!
I do have one question though .... once you have found and PMed a staff member w/ that avvie, is it necessary to enter again? Or do we just enter once?
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #169
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Friendly Reminder - Please do not post that you found a Staff member with the Avatar in this thread.

What you need to do when you find a staff member with the avatar is posted on the very first post of this thread.

~ TTGTTG
TTG is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #170
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Woe! That sounds like a contest I would enter! I'm giving good luck to myself and everyone else! I hope everyone does a great job! Good luck! :bas:
Closed

Tags
aubrey!, cheese!, dog days of summer, good luck people!, i like this one!, pokemon2, pounder, redstar55wuzhere, sweetness!, thisisgoingtobesomuchfun!, where is it!