Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #301
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #2: Shell Hunt

Found my 60 and submitted my PM. Only problem is I used a spreadsheet to keep track and when I sent the PM it didn't keep the formatting so my PM is probably impossible to understand and the rules say to only send one PM. I suppose all that hard work is down the drain now.
shell4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #302
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gingerspice55
Can there be more than one on a thread? Also instead of the post #, can we just give you the web address?

Oh and if we find more than 60 do we have a better chance of winning?
There can be more than one on a thread within the first 50 posts. You should send the shell number and the post number. A link is not necessary. You can submit more than 60 if you like to cover for any typos, but it won't increase your chances of winning. Have fun!

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 07-10-2009 at 01:20 AM..
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #303
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok! And when you say they are on threads, do you mean only the ones in like the top part. You know the really important ones witht he rules and reminders and stuff, or the ones that are made by others? And if it's all the threads, then do you just take random threads. Like put 5 in each section on2 random threads? Or do you do certain ones, like things u made and stuffs.
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 01:20 AM   #304
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gingerspice55
Ok! And when you say they are on threads, do you mean only the ones in like the top part. You know the really important ones witht he rules and reminders and stuff, or the ones that are made by others? And if it's all the threads, then do you just take random threads. Like put 5 in each section on2 random threads? Or do you do certain ones, like things u made and stuffs.
They can be on any thread made by anyone.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 02:11 AM   #305
mysunshine04
Webkinz :)
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

Wow that was a blast but i'm done. I found a lot of them. Good luck to all of you that are still searching. Have a good night / morning. Hope you have as much fun as I did.
brulou_61 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 02:25 AM   #306

abitha89 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was hard but fun nothing like staying up till 3 30!!!
abitha89 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #307

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Only a few hours left to finish, good luck everyone.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #308
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

58 shells now.. the last are the hardest!

UPDATE: Yay! Got my 60! This was so so much fun. I discovered many new places and helpful threads. Super fun contest, and thanks to all who organized it!

Last edited by bookworm42; 07-10-2009 at 10:40 AM..
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #309
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

I tired looking for shells, but everythread I went to, I ended up reading every single post, instead of just going up to 50 pages... xD
I only got 18 shells!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #310
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Mightystar159
I tired looking for shells, but everythread I went to, I ended up reading every single post, instead of just going up to 50 pages... xD
I only got 18 shells!
It's 50 posts, not pages... that might be helpful to you. You only need to look at the first 50 posts. Have fun searching!
bookworm42 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
evil shells, littlex3red says hi, pigsrockoutloud, pounder, shell hunt, shells on the loose