Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #281
Webkinz :)

gracielovebunny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #2: Shell Hunt

I am so happy! I'm done! I'm done! Posted my PM and everything! I hope I'm one of the first ten...but probably not...there are a lot of you guys who are faster! But...either way...It was great fun! Took a lot of time...but it is great to finish! <--- I think I look like that guy!

Good luck to everyone! Have fun!
And Thanks to Anthonysmommy and anyone else who helped create such a great contest!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #282

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLuvr6
Can there be more than one shell in one thread? Cool cool cool contest.
View Post Originally Posted by soccerwingstar1
is there more then one shell in each thread?
Yes. There can be more then one shell on each thread.

I'm glad you have all enjoyed this, regardless of if you found 60 or not. I always enjoy peeking around WI and I forget often about certain sections we have and there is great info there too. Its a good reminder about what an awesome community we have!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 10:40 AM   #283
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

MissGnomie-I have to go now, but one quick question. I have been to two threads which had the same shell...Is that ok? I would take that it wouldn't count, right?
Old 07-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #284

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by ChocoLab
MissGnomie-I have to go now, but one quick question. I have been to two threads which had the same shell...Is that ok? I would take that it wouldn't count, right?
There is one double out there as it is used as an example.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #285

jkious will become famous soon enough

Not trying to sound dumb but where is the post number located I'm a newbie My name is Judy *removed age* and addicted to webkinz my niece got me started now I have 40 pets and this is since April Love the new treetop theme and Megastove I figure I will have a lot of megagunk to sell Hope they release a new recipe book soon and gotta go to the Ganz store and buy some of those new charms of course

For security reasons, please do not share your age. Thank you
~ TTGTTG

Last edited by TTG; 07-09-2009 at 03:22 PM..
jkious is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #286
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by jkious
Not trying to sound dumb but where is the post number located I'm a newbie My name is Judy*edited*and addicted to webkinz my niece got me started now I have 40 pets and this is since April Love the new treetop theme and Megastove I figure I will have a lot of megagunk to sell Hope they release a new recipe book soon and gotta go to the Ganz store and buy some of those new charms of course
Hey Judy and welcome to WI! If you look at the number on the right side of the banner for your post it is #285. Good luck and have fun!

And yes it is very addicting I admit .

Last edited by TTG; 07-09-2009 at 03:22 PM..
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #287
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jkious
Not trying to sound dumb but where is the post number located I'm a newbie My name is Judy *edited* and addicted to webkinz my niece got me started now I have 40 pets and this is since April Love the new treetop theme and Megastove I figure I will have a lot of megagunk to sell Hope they release a new recipe book soon and gotta go to the Ganz store and buy some of those new charms of course
Welcome Judy!! Please remember not to use your age or actual location when posting! Have fun joining in the hunt!

Last edited by TTG; 07-09-2009 at 03:23 PM..
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #288

berryclips has a spectacular aura aboutberryclips has a spectacular aura about

I FINALLY made it!!!!!!! That was REALLY fun!!!!! Of course my house is a wreck and the laundry is piling up! LOL

Last edited by berryclips; 07-09-2009 at 02:20 PM..
berryclips is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 02:22 PM   #289
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Okay okay I didn't give up I just couldn't I found 75 of them and I will call it a day on the shell hunt now. I PMed anthonysmommy and I am glad my search is done. I had tons of fun and learned a lot. Good luck to all that are still searching. I am going to take care of my pets now I feel as if I have neglected them while searching so I am gonna show them some love now. Thanks for the contest and Happy Birthday AnthonysMommy
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #290

pink_luver296 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a question.. when will we know who the first ten are?
i sent mine in a while ago...
pink_luver296 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
evil shells, littlex3red says hi, pigsrockoutloud, pounder, shell hunt, shells on the loose