Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Does anyone remember the WKN news contest for a pink room with a Love Puffin Prize?

That was a while ago, right? And they've announced many winners since then, for newer contests, but I don't believe they ever chose a winner for this one. It's like they skipped over it.

When I went on WKN and looked at contest winners, I didn't see this one mentioned at all...but it's been a long time now.

Am I crazy? Did I miss something? My daughter was very excited about this contest and wanted the love puffin really badly!
bp13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Default Re: Does anyone remember the WKN news contest for a pink room with a Love Puffin Prize?

I'm not sure, actually... I'm almost positive that this would make the front page if they did forget, so maybe you could go a while back and see if they have anything on it here?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

Default Re: Does anyone remember the WKN news contest for a pink room with a Love Puffin Prize?

Oh this happens all the time it is a simple matter that Ganz can't decide on what rooms to pick my sister entered to and she's still waiting
Jude2221 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, both of you! Yeah, I've gone back pretty far in the contest results and it's not there.
bp13 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

My DD is still anxiously awaiting the results of this one as well.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #6

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

I as well signed up for this one... Guess they are a bit behind on grading the results!
harrihaven is offline Male
Old 03-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
My DD is still anxiously awaiting the results of this one as well.
View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
I as well signed up for this one... Guess they are a bit behind on grading the results!
I'm glad we're not the only ones waiting! Good luck to everyone! Maybe they'll remember this contest soon!
bp13 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

do a COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS in the WW newspaper and ask where are the results. do a Comments and suggestion as the FORUM is useless to let them know anything.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Closed