Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Did you notice this? The new Looney Tune Chairs bounce!! How cool is that??

i only get the posters, never anything else. did you do anything special?
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #12

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Default Re: Did you notice this? The new Looney Tune Chairs bounce!! How cool is that??

Yeah, I figured that out yesterday! Pretty neat, huh? Now I just need to invite a random friend over to sit in it... xD
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #13
Gifted

plaineater is just really niceplaineater is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2

Same with me...I have 3 accounts.

Monday & Tuesday = Posters on all 3 accounts
Today = Poster on 1 account so far...havent tried the others.

There is no way this is random....the odds of getting 7 posters out of 7 login's would be too great to be random.

Is there something special you need to do to get the other items??
Old 05-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #14
ow, do I love clowns

WinterPupxo is just really niceWinterPupxo is just really nice

I didn't notice it yet! I just got it but didn't get the chance to try it out. Thanks for the info!
WinterPupxo is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #15

webkinzmom24 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by plaineater

There is no way this is random....the odds of getting 7 posters out of 7 login's would be too great to be random.

You get the poster just for logging in this week.

To get the other prizes, you have to click on the ads and answer the question, just like during the "HOP" promotion.

Hope this helps!
webkinzmom24 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #16

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

That chair looks so coll!!!! I hope that pretty soon all us Canadians will a get a chance to get some of those prizes. The HOP promotion was US only at first then they changed it so I will keep my fingers crossed (toes also) that they will change the rules on this as well!!!!!

Have fun collection all the cool prizes my US friends and Canadian friends who have IPODs.
China is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #17

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Woah, cool! I didn't know that. Now I really like the chair! At first when I got it I was just kind of like, "Oh, looks pretty average to me." so I didn't really bother putting it in my house ASAP but now I think I will! Thanks so much for the info!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #18
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Oh cool! I had no idea. I was about to give mine to my daughter for her rabbit room. Now, I have to keep them. lol

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
View Post Originally Posted by plaineater

The posters are the prizes for logging in this week. In order to receive the other prizes you need to find the ad and click on it, answer the question and get a prize.
Or you can go to the link here video test | WKN: Webkinz Newz
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #19
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Guys, calm down, the posters are for this week LOL you can ony get them this week
zacspet is offline Male
Old 05-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #20
Gifted

plaineater is just really niceplaineater is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Oh cool! I had no idea. I was about to give mine to my daughter for her rabbit room. Now, I have to keep them. lol

The posters are the prizes for logging in this week. In order to receive the other prizes you need to find the ad and click on it, answer the question and get a prize.
Or you can go to the link here video test | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Thanks for the info...that link really helped. After I made that post I realized it was a video thing.
Closed