Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #41
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Design WI Gear to Win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER Question Thread

Wendy, if we don't have paint on our computer, is it okay to go to a site to make the gear?
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 01:19 AM   #42
jinnsing
Webkinz :)

jinnsing is an unknown quantity at this point

When you say "gear" do you mean things that are wearable? Or can it be other merchandise?
jinnsing is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #43

lilazn239 is on a distinguished road

I was planning on making some things minature. Can i use the furniture that is on webkinz to create my idea and my idea is like a set so can i draw more than one thing to create it? Plus, do we have to draw it or can we write it in detail. thank you
Old 12-07-2008, 08:28 AM   #44
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

Are we allowed to use the WI Smilies of the webkinz or would that be against the rules?

Thanks

PookyBear2007
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:22 AM   #45
Lil Kinz
CptMax is an unknown quantity at this point

If I take a personal picture (taken from the digictal camera) and there is someone wearing the shirt - after cutting the zone where the shirt is, there is some part of the face (mouth) in the picture. Can I mask with black or blur the face part (the none clothe part in the picture), or should I have to delete completly everything? Thank you for your help.
CptMax is offline Male
Old 12-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #46

lilazn239 is on a distinguished road

could the product be a toy?
Old 12-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #47
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Hey! I already entered the contest with my design. I was just wondering if we're able to have... well here's an example! Let's say that you made a hat and you said, "I'd like it to be available in both blue and red." Would that work? Because my design has 2 choices so that men AND women can order the pajamas. I think my idea is good because men should have a choice also. Please tell me if this is allowed because I DO NOT WANT TO BE DISQUALIFIED!!! Anyway, thanks a whole lot and remember to tell me!! Good luck to all of you people who entered and MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSS!!!!!!!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #48

crl3764 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you get images that you make onto ??????????
crl3764 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #49
MonkeyGirl41

MonkeyGirl41 is on a distinguished road

2 questions...

1.Are we aloud to add optional things to the one idea? Such as a optional chain and/or sting to go along with a WI charm? (that was just an example) Or must it be one item and one item only with no optional add-ons?

2.Can we also post different colors of the same item to just show what it would look like in green and then in pink?

~MG
Old 12-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #50
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

What would you say, is your trade mark animal? I'd love for Justiin to also anwser... I need this for my idea

Also, My idea would be... rather expensive. At lease 200 hundred dollars. Will that impact my chance of winning? It maybe even more

Last edited by soccergollygal; 12-07-2008 at 08:30 PM..
soccergollygal is offline Female
Closed