Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #771
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Default Re: December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Details Within!

umm.... one question. Is there another way to get in the grand prize drawing other than the snowflakes? 'Cause I wasn't too great at the leaf thing......

---------- koalakinzforever added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webbykinnzy
Where can you find the Magical Kinz closet?
♥ webbykinnzy
with the purses/backpacks I believe. And on WI of course! LOL!

Last edited by koalakinzforever; 12-08-2007 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2007, 12:02 AM   #772
xoNATox

Default Re: December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Details Within!

llove webkinz!!
do you?
if you do then...........
1. do your daily activities
2.log out when you leave
3. play with your pets(on webkinz)
4.have 100% on hunger ,health, happyness
5. buy your pet things
6. do your i love my webkinz EVERYDAY (go to my pets then click on i love my webkinz)
Old 12-09-2007, 12:13 AM   #773
hellokittyandcharmmy
Gifted

Dixie Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

when is the contest?
Old 12-09-2007, 05:19 AM   #774
porcupine14
Lil Kinz

porcupine is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! This contest is the best
Old 12-09-2007, 08:08 AM   #775
Webkinz :)
zennyboy is on a distinguished road

so you can only click on one snowflake ?
Old 12-09-2007, 08:12 AM   #776
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

I'm In!:0
Old 12-09-2007, 08:23 AM   #777
Eragon9Saphira
Gifted
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is on a distinguished road

If you win the love puppy or reindeer what information do we have to give you because I think it might not be very safe because you're a stranger and you might rob the person who wins or do something bad to the person that wins.You won't do anything bad right I also want some information about it from other users too because they can tell me what happened to them if they won I just wanna make sure it's safe.Thanks!

If a minor wins the grand prize, we MUST speak with their parents and get their permission before sending to the address of their choice (work, or whatever).
Rest assured, all of the staff here at WI has been background checked and we are a very safe bunch of people. As a matter of fact, many of the mods are mothers themselves! Have fun! PrincessTiara

Thanks!

Last edited by Germansheperdwebkinzwolf; 12-09-2007 at 10:29 AM..
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is offline Female
Old 12-09-2007, 08:25 AM   #778
i'm a fall luvin

rara22 is on a distinguished road

hi my name is rara22 on webkinz:cs::el1::lion::wt::chi:COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
rara22 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2007, 08:26 AM   #779
skysett153 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Here are the details of our upcoming holiday contest called:

"The 12 Days of WI"

which will run daily from:

December 9th to December 20th!

Daily contests will occur during these dates. All forum members will have a chance to win AWESOME prizes. Here are a few of the items we will be giving away!

Kinzstyle Santa Suit (Red)
Blue Lava Lamp
Zingoz Bubble Blower
UFO
Super Bed Box
Crown of Wonder
Frosty Snow Making Machine
Ultra Modern TV
Party Machine
Magical Kinz Wardrobe
Reindeer Plush with Code

Click the image to open in full size.

and one very lucky member will even win a

BRAND NEW WEBKINZ LOVE PUPPY!!!!
(no longer available in stores!)

Click the image to open in full size.

=================================================

Here are the "12 Days of WI" Contest guidelines and rules. Be sure to read them all! There are two ways to win: Daily Contests AND Snowflakes appearing on your WI screen!

Contest Guidelines:

* There will be one contest daily that will run on the dates of 12/9 - 12/19 from 6 am to midnight EST. The contest links will be stickied on the main contest board. The daily contests will be in a number of formats that will vary. Members will have an opportunity to enter anytime between 6 am - midnight EST.

* Winners of the daily contests will be announced by noon EST on the following day.

* In addition, every day there will be snowflakes appearing on the WI screen at random times. Follow the snowflake instructions. The first person to correctly follow the snowflake instructions during these times will win a W Shop Holiday item and an entry into the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING for the LOVE PUPPY to be held on 12/20.

Daily Contest Rules:

* Each member may only enter one time per daily contest.

* Any user caught cheating will be immediately disqualified from all "12 Days of WI" events.

* Each member may only win one daily contest for the duration of the "12 Days of WI".

* Daily contest winners are not automatically entered into the Grand Prize Drawing, but they may also compete in the Snowflake Contest to earn a shot at the Love Puppy.

Grand Prize (Snowflake) Contest Rules:

* Each member may only earn one entry into the Grand Prize Drawing.

* Any user caught cheating will be immediately disqualified from all "12 Days of WI" events.

* The Grand Prize Drawing for the Love Puppy will occur on Thursday, December 20th in the evening.

======================================================

Remember, this contest will only be available for forum members, so make sure to register for the forum if you haven't already!

**** NOTE: If you have a user name and can log in and post on the forum, that means you are already a member. ****

Have a safe and happy Holiday season!!!

endy
Tthat is going to be awsome. I reallly want to win!
Old 12-09-2007, 08:26 AM   #780
Why, yes I am a
Gift Guru

BananaRambo13 will become famous soon enough

this is gonnna be awesome!!!
Closed