Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 11:37 PM   #551
Shadowylake
Webkinz :)

fiveninetwelve is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

Wendy,
How do you Enter?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 11:41 PM   #552
MissyMossie

MissyMossie1119 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

Wow thanks wendy I'm vety excited
Old 12-06-2007, 11:44 PM   #553
littlemeu
Gift Guru

StageMom #1 will become famous soon enough

Yeah! I'm excited too.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:48 PM   #554
specann
Gifted

specann is on a distinguished road

awesome! thanks!! can't wait to enter!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:50 PM   #555
ONLY FOR TRADES
Gift Guru

CherryPinkPig will become famous soon enough

I don't know which is more exciting waiting for the contest to start or waiting for Christmas. Either way waiting for both are killing me!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:02 AM   #556
Gifted

lolsweet is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't wait it sounds like fun
Old 12-07-2007, 12:19 AM   #557
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Just be patient guys. Being the 7th of December some places it is going to be here before you know it. Both things the Contest and of course Christmas!

I can't wait for the Contest Either.

But being Christmas Time maybe we might have a lot of things to do with that But I don;t know for sure.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:37 AM   #558
kasfoust
kasfoust is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool... I'm A new member and just looking to find new ways to get prizes..... can't wait ... christmas is the best time of year..... it's cold out side.... and snow everywhere..... yeah ! !
Old 12-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #559
whitelaw
Gift Guru

whitelaw is on a distinguished road

Happy Holidays!!!! Woooohooooo!!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:53 AM   #560
piglet73
Gift Guru

giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

I cant explain how excited i am rete now!!! this is a FANTASTIC oppertunity for FREE stuff! Whoever donated all that stuff derseves all the thnks in the world, and i could just hug them to death! Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy holidays and Thank you so much!!!
Closed