Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #471
Webkinz :)
webkinz4us is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

i have to go eat dinner now. bye!!! xoxo webkinz4us:easter:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #472
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

cann't wait! what is the contest exactly or you cann't tell us yet?
Old 12-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #473

jjcool97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. how do you enter??
Old 12-06-2007, 06:36 PM   #474

pw97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
As promised eariler, here are a few additional details on WI's biggest contest ever! The contest will be called:

"The 12 Days of WI"

and will run daily from:

December 9th to December 20th!

Daily contests will occur during these dates. All forum members will have a chance to win AWESOME prizes. Here are a few of the items we will be giving away!

Kinzstyle Santa Suit
Blue Lava Lamp
Zingoz Bubble Blower
UFO
Super Bed Box
Crown of Wonder
Frosty Snow Making Machine
Ultra Modern TV
Party Machine
Magical Kinz Wardrobe
Reindeer Plush with Code

and one very lucky member will even win a

BRAND NEW WEBKINZ LOVE PUPPY!!!!
(no longer available in stores!)

More details will be posted here and PM'd to all forum members on December 7th!

Remember, this contest will only be available for forum members, so make sure to register for the forum if you haven't already!

**** NOTE: If you have a user name and can log in and post on the forum, that means you are already a member. ****

Stay tuned....this is going to be an exciting time!!!!!!

Have a safe and happy Holiday season!!!

endy

hey this is so fly!!!!!

ebkinz are cool!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 06:38 PM   #475
Spirit~forever free
Gifted

bloom27472 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is going to be sooooooooooo cool. I wanted a Love Puppy for a long time. Great contest idea.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:39 PM   #476
web.kin.zer

Wait Wendy, How do you win a prize??????????? :turt:Can't Wait:turt:!!!!!

I want!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 06:43 PM   #477
Summer
Gift Guru

Snwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to all

woo hoo!!! this sounds awesome!!!!!!!Great job WI and staff! Can't wait for it to start!
Snwflke00 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #478
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Omigawsh ha, I'm excited, even though I have the Love Puppy, everything sounds great! Hope I win something.
Jake is offline Male
Old 12-06-2007, 06:52 PM   #479
I wish I was A

jtl1995 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

Wow!! This is so awesome!

:clyde::el1::gr::husky::pig::rbt:

I so want this one!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 06:52 PM   #480
a vegetarian is a
Gift Guru

webkinzstar77 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzstar77 is a jewel in the rough

am I registered for the forum? I really want the love puppy, so don't want o miss this. I am very curious as to what we will have to do. 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed