Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #441
1Pepper14
Webkinz :)

1Ginger14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

i need the things below
Blue Lava Lamp
Zingoz Bubble Blower
UFO
Super Bed BoxUltra Modern TV
Party Machine
Magical Kinz Wardrobe

Crown of Wonder
Ultra Modern TV

Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #442
Gifted
Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

what a great person you are to do this
Old 12-06-2007, 05:36 PM   #443
Lil Kinz
duckinvasion97 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is gonna be the best contest ever... anyone know how to enter it?:rdr:
Old 12-06-2007, 05:36 PM   #444
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Awesome! This IS the best contest ever!
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 12-06-2007, 05:36 PM   #445
Abaca

wow! so many people have posted all redy and the contest isn't even here yet!
Old 12-06-2007, 05:38 PM   #446
Rachak32

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

I can not wait
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 12-06-2007, 05:38 PM   #447
jaxflame is an unknown quantity at this point

how do we enter into the contest i want the love puppy and other items
Old 12-06-2007, 05:42 PM   #448
Lil Kinz
GouWei is an unknown quantity at this point

i am sooooo excited
Old 12-06-2007, 05:45 PM   #449
ilovebasketball is an unknown quantity at this point

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gate to me, 2 Tree frogs and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 5 Crazy Charcoal Cats, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 Trading Cards, 5 Crazy Charcoal Cats, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 7 Smiling Dalmatians, 6 Trading Cards, 5 Crazy Charcoal Cats, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 Lazy Cows, 7 Smiling Dalmatians, 6 Trading Cards, 5 Crazy Charcoal Cats, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 Beagles Singing, 8 Lazy Cows, 7 Smiling Dalmatians, 6 Trading Cards, 5 Crazy Charcoal Cats, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 Loving Love Puppies, 9 Beagles Singing, 8 Lazy Cows, 7 Smiling Dalmatians, 6 Trading Cards, 5 Crazy Charcoal Cats, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 Penguin Marching, 10 Loving Love Puppies, 9 Beagles Singing, 8 Lazy Cows, 7 Smiling Dalmatians, 6 Trading Cards, 5 Crazy Charcoal Cats, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 12 Dancing Reindeer, 11 Penguin Marching, 10 Loving Love Puppies, 9 Beagles Singing, 8 Lazy Cows, 7 Smiling Dalmatians, 6 Trading Cards, 5 Crazy Charcoal Cats, 4 Screaming Chihuahuas, 3 Webkinz Charms, 2 Tree Frogs, and a Collie with a Broken Knee.

Please P.M. me if I win
Old 12-06-2007, 05:47 PM   #450

iluvwebkinz9624 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i almost passed out when i read the love puupy part!!!
Closed