Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 03:51 PM   #211
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

wow! this is the BEST contest! This is probably my last chance for a love puppy!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 03:54 PM   #212
Gifted

100dollars is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

what do we have to do ???? sorry im clueless
Old 12-04-2007, 04:26 PM   #213
♥○Bubbily○♥○Wubbily○♥

Default Re: Coming December 9 - 20 - the Biggest WI Contest Ever! The "12 Days of WI!" Sneak Preview Inside!

i have no clue.. i think we have to find snowflakes
Old 12-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #214
Webkinz :)

princess7446 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow this is gona be so cool! good luck everyone!

so how do you enter???

lol love the song!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 05:09 PM   #215
♥○Bubbily○♥○Wubbily○♥

on the first day of wi my true love gave to me, a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the second day of wi my true love gate to me, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the third day of wi my true love gave to me, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jellybean tree! tree!

on the fourth day of wi my true love gave to me, 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jellybean tree!

on the fifth day of wi my true love gave to me, 5 GOLD AND WHITE CATS!!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the sixth day of wi my true love gave to me, six googles a-laying, 5 GOLD AND WHIT CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!!

on the seventh day of wi my true love gave to me, 7 hippos a swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHITE CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

On the eighth day of wi my true love gave to me, 8 pigs a milking, 7 hippos a swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHIT CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the ninth day of wi my true love gave to me, nine elephants dancing, 8 pigs of milking, 7 hippos a swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHITE CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!!

on the tenth day of wi my true love gave to me, 10 tree frogs a leaping, 9 elephants a dancing, 8 pigs a milking, 7 hippos swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHIT CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the eleventh day of wi my true love gave to me 11 poodles piping, 10 tree frogs a leaping, 9 elephants dancing, 8 pigs a milking, 7 hippos swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHITE CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!!

on the twelveth day of wi my true love gave to me, 12 reindeers drumming, 11 poodles piping, 10 tree frogs leaping, 9 elephants dancing, 8 pigs a milking, 7 hippos swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHIT CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!!

by me!

And a little holiday jingle courtesy of Princesstiara....

Dashing through WI, with laptop and mouse we go
Hoping to win a prize, they’ll be lots of them we know!
Each snowflake that you spy, just make a quick reply
With a bit of pluck and lots of luck
A W shop surprise you'll spy!

Plus there'll be a Blue Lava Lamp, UFO, and a Frosty Snow Making Machine!
Unopened Bed Box, Party Machine, The contests will be a dream!
A Crown of wonder, Ultra Modern TV, Reindeer Plush and more
All of this ‘cause WI is the best website for fun we know!
Old 12-04-2007, 05:11 PM   #216
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU
Gifted

amandapanda927 is on a distinguished road

OMG CAN"T WAIT
Old 12-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #217
♥○Bubbily○♥○Wubbily○♥

me neither
Old 12-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #218
alliecaty6304
Gifted

Awylie1994 will become famous soon enough

That is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much WI staff!
Awylie1994 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 05:28 PM   #219
gave it to friend..d
Webkinz :)

shopgal1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

ahhh i cant wait
Old 12-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #220
Nikki11995

OMG!!! I can't wait!! All those prizes are AMAZING!! Good luck picking the winners! ! You sure will be bombarded with entries!! This is going to be sooo much fun!! The winners are very lucky!!

---------- Nikki11995 added 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ♥○Bubbily○♥○Wubbily○♥
on the first day of wi my true love gave to me, a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the second day of wi my true love gate to me, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the third day of wi my true love gave to me, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jellybean tree! tree!

on the fourth day of wi my true love gave to me, 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jellybean tree!

on the fifth day of wi my true love gave to me, 5 GOLD AND WHITE CATS!!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the sixth day of wi my true love gave to me, six googles a-laying, 5 GOLD AND WHIT CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!!

on the seventh day of wi my true love gave to me, 7 hippos a swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHITE CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

On the eighth day of wi my true love gave to me, 8 pigs a milking, 7 hippos a swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHIT CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the ninth day of wi my true love gave to me, nine elephants dancing, 8 pigs of milking, 7 hippos a swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHITE CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!!

on the tenth day of wi my true love gave to me, 10 tree frogs a leaping, 9 elephants a dancing, 8 pigs a milking, 7 hippos swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHIT CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!

on the eleventh day of wi my true love gave to me 11 poodles piping, 10 tree frogs a leaping, 9 elephants dancing, 8 pigs a milking, 7 hippos swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHITE CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!!

on the twelveth day of wi my true love gave to me, 12 reindeers drumming, 11 poodles piping, 10 tree frogs leaping, 9 elephants dancing, 8 pigs a milking, 7 hippos swimming, 6 googles a laying, 5 GOLD AND WHIT CATS!! 4 calling cows, 3 french easter ducks, 2 turtle webkinz and a froggy in a jelly bean tree!!

by me!

And a little holiday jingle courtesy of Princesstiara....

Dashing through WI, with laptop and mouse we go
Hoping to win a prize, they’ll be lots of them we know!
Each snowflake that you spy, just make a quick reply
With a bit of pluck and lots of luck
A W shop surprise you'll spy!

Plus there'll be a Blue Lava Lamp, UFO, and a Frosty Snow Making Machine!
Unopened Bed Box, Party Machine, The contests will be a dream!
A Crown of wonder, Ultra Modern TV, Reindeer Plush and more
All of this ‘cause WI is the best website for fun we know!

That is Really Cool!!! Good Job!!!

Last edited by Nikki11995; 12-04-2007 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed