Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 01:44 PM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: DAY 9 (Mon, Dec 17th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A MAGICAL KINZ WARDROBE!!

Here's my entry:

Click the image to open in full size.

:ccat:
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 01:44 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

kims0556 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: DAY 9 (Mon, Dec 17th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A MAGICAL KINZ WARDROBE!!

Here is my Living Room, Thanks, Kims0556

Old 12-17-2007, 01:46 PM   #63
karebear33

this is christmas morning in my webbies house!
under the tree theres toys! theres a place to sit and watch the snow fall from the snowglobes a chest to store all the xmas presents i dont want my webbies to find and i nice comfy sitting area around the tree! look some pets even got there reindeer antlers on. with cozy carpet and green wallpaper this is surely the best place to spend christmas morning!

hope you liked it! i know theres no way of me winning.. but there is christmas miracles!!
Old 12-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #64
MamaLizzie

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgww.jpg (53.5 KB, 147 views)
Old 12-17-2007, 01:50 PM   #65
whitelaw
Gift Guru

whitelaw is on a distinguished road

all right lil'kinz do you all have your list ready?stand in line and Santa will see you soon!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-17-2007, 02:02 PM   #66
christina3
Gifted

sherbert11 is on a distinguished road

her is my sparkling winter wonder land
Old 12-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #67
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

Day 9 already? wow.. okay. Heres my Wonderful Webkinz Winterland Christmas room. Home to Jerry the polar bear, tinsel the reindeer, kinzley the seal.. and soon to be Popper the penguin! Hope you like and good luck to all! Happy holidays!
Lissykinz is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 02:15 PM   #68
Webkinz :)
MiLEYROCKS is an unknown quantity at this point

oops i forgot to add my room...lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 1.jpg (115.0 KB, 142 views)
Old 12-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #69
Gift Guru

firechief26 has a spectacular aura about

ok here is my room!
i hope i win!

firechief26 is offline Male
Old 12-17-2007, 02:24 PM   #70
PinkRed Balloons
Gift Guru

momma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are my reindeer playing reindeer games around the Christmas trees...

momma501 is offline Female
Closed