Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #221
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: DAY 9 (Mon, Dec 17th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A MAGICAL KINZ WARDROBE!!

here's mine i hope you like it
Click the image to open in full size.
heymay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #222
poohemk
Webkinz :)

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: DAY 9 (Mon, Dec 17th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A MAGICAL KINZ WARDROBE!!

My Winter Holiday Room by Poohemk

Old 12-17-2007, 11:14 PM   #223
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

Post Re: DAY 9 (Mon, Dec 17th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A MAGICAL KINZ WARDROBE!!

Here's my winter room.Sorry It wouldn't fit so I shunk it.

Last edited by webkinz101; 04-12-2008 at 07:58 AM..
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 11:16 PM   #224
littlemeu
Gift Guru

StageMom #1 will become famous soon enough

Old 12-17-2007, 11:18 PM   #225
dancedoll95
Gifted

dancedoll95 will become famous soon enough

Here is my entry! Good luck to everyone who entered!!!!

dancedoll95 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 11:18 PM   #226
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

Here is my holiday room. Title: North Pole Treasures
(A Gift Shop Exclusively To The North Pole)
:bas:
http://uploadimages.com/manage/NDAxMTcuNDM5Mzc=.279863
After you click on the link, you have to click Slide show to see the image... sorry
Old 12-17-2007, 11:19 PM   #227
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Okay I have no idea if this is too late because its 10:19 my time. So here it is anyway.
Tula is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 11:24 PM   #228
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

It's Christmas Day and the house is full of excitement and cheer! Little Bubbles plays by the tree with all the wonderful gifts she recieved. Daddy Dalmation finished setting up the table. Mama Pig peeks in from the kitchen to see how things are going. She has been busy cooking all morning, getting ready for the holiday feast. In just and hour or so the room will be filled with lots of family and friends. Comming over to share a goodmeal and some good cheer. After the feast. The children will all play with their new toys. Then the grownups will sit and reminenice about when they were little too Talking about how much fun a holiday was when they were so small. The evening hours will draw out long and before they all know the hoildays will be gone. So take a moment to sit and rejoice for all the anticipation its over in a blink.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #229
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Well, here is my Holiday Spa!

The girls all are settled in after a long day of baking cookies. Sherry the Sherbet Bunny relaxes in the massage chair. Goldie the Yellow Lab chills out while tending to her rock garden. Belle the Cow catches some Z's, while Stacy the li'l horse cools down in the cold stone bathtub. Meanwhile, Fifi the Persian Cat kicks back in the hot tub, entranced by the soothing lava lamp.

The Christmas lights glow softly, and the fountain burbles merrily, while all of the girls chat quietly while waiting for the attendants to come(Ahh, men serving women in a spa, what a fantasy indeed). Their cotton robes and fuzzy slippers keep them warm in the icy room, and are happy to know there is a closet full of designer fashions for them to pick from when they are done.

Well, that's it, hope you enjoyed it!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 11:32 PM   #230
Doctorwho99
Gift Guru

Doctorwho99 is on a distinguished road

My entry is called Santa's Gift Shop.

Closed