Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 07:35 PM   #151
UNCLEJABBA
Gifted

JABBAS PETS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: DAY 9 (Mon, Dec 17th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A MAGICAL KINZ WARDROBE!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 07:37 PM   #152
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: DAY 9 (Mon, Dec 17th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A MAGICAL KINZ WARDROBE!!

Here is mine.....not the greatest(low on cash)

FSUfan88 is offline Male
Old 12-17-2007, 07:43 PM   #153
UNCLEJABBA
Gifted

JABBAS PETS is on a distinguished road

Old 12-17-2007, 07:47 PM   #154
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Happy Holidays!

This is my first picture post, so I tried it 2 different ways! I hope one of them works!

By the way...did you know that you could put your balloons on tables?!! (My red balloon was on a table, but apparently it got stuck... a Webkinz feature!!...So now it looks like it is sharing a space with another item!!!)

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 11-12-2008 at 04:37 PM..
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 07:47 PM   #155
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://i9.tinypic.com/6t3acyh.jpg
Old 12-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #156
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

himeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud of

Winter Sit Down... I went for simple and cozy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWinterSitDown.jpg (338.1 KB, 303 views)
Old 12-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #157
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Here is my Holiday Theme Room! Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by webkinzgirl24; 02-29-2008 at 03:37 PM..
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #158
icked! I'm A
Gift Guru

WayJay17 will become famous soon enough

Ok. Heres mine! Are these Webkinz spoiled or what?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgRooms - Holidays.JPG (119.0 KB, 266 views)
Old 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #159
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

I got my room uploaded as an attachment - see attachments below. I have worked ALL day on this entry (6am to 5pm) This is the best I can do. I hope it is ok.:rdr:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreenHunter_05 Dec. 17 16 Full Christmas Room.jpg (279.2 KB, 376 views)
Old 12-17-2007, 08:00 PM   #160
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

This is one of my girls' winter wonderland rooms. I hope you like it. It almost looks like my backyard right now with all of the snow we got this weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: gifWinter Wonderland.gif (69.1 KB, 173 views)

Last edited by All4my5girls; 12-17-2007 at 08:05 PM..
All4my5girls is offline Female
Closed