Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 09:09 PM   #261
Webkinz :)

WebkinzzRulezz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: DAY 8 (Sun, Dec 16th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A CROWN OF WONDER!!

This is impossible!!!!!
WebkinzzRulezz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #262
PM me for it

countrycutie333 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: DAY 8 (Sun, Dec 16th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A CROWN OF WONDER!!

Maybe y'all are thinking too hard...maybe it's not a math problem at all!

---------- countrycutie333 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

All you have to do to PM is go to the original post of this contest and click on the ble link that says 12DaysofWI. Hope this helps!

Last edited by countrycutie333; 12-16-2007 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #263
PinkRed Balloons
Gift Guru

momma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Snowball1029
Sooo glad I was finally able to figure it out. I don't think I got any of the earlier ones right, and I was too tired to type in 200 words the other day!! AT least I stand a chance with this one.
LOL.. I'm with you on that one. I was so dog tired the day and could not sit and make my mind work!!
momma501 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #264
ltd2girl547

ltd2girl547 is an unknown quantity at this point

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:26 PM   #265

WebkinzzRulezz is on a distinguished road

OMG this is hard

---------- WebkinzzRulezz added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

This is sooooooooooooohard

---------- WebkinzzRulezz added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

I need ten posts

Last edited by WebkinzzRulezz; 12-16-2007 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WebkinzzRulezz is offline Male
Old 12-16-2007, 09:36 PM   #266
liza809
Gifted

Liza809 is on a distinguished road

this is very confusing! My math teacher could probably get the answer pretty quick.She is awesome at math.Especially mental math.Good Luck to every one who try this one.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:39 PM   #267
compg318
Gift Guru

compg318 is a jewel in the roughcompg318 is a jewel in the rough

Wow I used a simple equation and some simple math and I figured it out.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:43 PM   #268
wouldntyouliketoknow
Gift Guru

Maisys_mama will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by sushiroxs
Oh really if its so easy why are you showing of Miss Bossy Girl and ill have u now i am an adult!!
I have my doubts about you being an adult. And how is it showing off by saying that they found it easy? I found it easy too. ???
Old 12-16-2007, 09:44 PM   #269
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Omg...believe it or not, I said I didn't know the answer, but right after I said that...It just came to me!!! You don't need numbers, and it gives you the only important number that you need, anyway...just think about it, and Good LUCK to everyone! (BTW...I am a math magition. Math skills take me an hour at the most to learn, if i try, and I can do grade edited math, and Im only in grade edited...I was surprised I didn't figure this out earilar!!)

~~~~~Proud owner of...*ding* ******~~~~~ Sorry, let me see who's at my door...BRB!~~~~ *slam* Ok, that was weird...ANYWAY....if you are still reading, dang, are you crying? I would be...I would be so bored, i'd be bored to TEARS!! ...well, as I was saying, *achooooooo!* sorry, let me go wash my hands...BRB!!! =) BACK!!!! Ok, now let me tell you before, before, B4!!!! B4!! Did I sink your battle ship?? HAhahahaha...ok, now i will really say it...I AM A PROUD OWNER OF 60 webkinz!!!!~~~~

Are you ready for the JOKE OF THE WEEK?????

"Ummm, 1luvpuppies....what exactly IS the joke of the WEEK???"

"Omg....simple....typical....ok, the joke of the WEEK, is a joke, that I "renew" every WEEK!!!"

AND THE JOKE IS........drum roll please....*drum* *drum* *drum* *still drumming* ...A RIDDLE!!!

This is the riddle...

"Ok, so a slim string just walked up to a bridge, and to pass, he could NOT be a string...And the string couldn't just say, 'im not a string' and pass. It was impossible for the string to lie!! So the string left, knowing he couldn't make himself into something else...but he actually could!!!! Do you know how?"

Betsy's Reply..."No! Tell me!! Tell me how!! PLZ!!"

Ok, what the string did was, he tied himself into a knot...and while he was doing so, he frayed the end, and made it all fuzzy...THEN, he walked up to the other strings, and said, "Hi! Can I go past the bridge...?" The guard strings said, knowing that he couldn't lie, "Aren't you a string?" "haha!! I'm afraid not!!!" (afraid not= a frayed knot!!!)

WHOOOOOOOO!!!

Last edited by larkrose; 12-16-2007 at 10:00 PM..
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 09:44 PM   #270
wouldntyouliketoknow
Gift Guru

Maisys_mama will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by compg318
Wow I used a simple equation and some simple math and I figured it out.
Exactly.
Closed