Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 11:12 AM   #121
luckylab101

Default Re: DAY 8 (Sun, Dec 16th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A CROWN OF WONDER!!

I'm stumped I need help!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 11:13 AM   #122
cutiekatie12
Webkinz :)

cutiekatie12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: DAY 8 (Sun, Dec 16th) of the '12 Days of WI' Contest! ENTER HERE TO WIN A CROWN OF WONDER!!

This one is hard and math is my favorite subject, I'm going to try anyway
cutiekatie12 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 11:31 AM   #123
car_car890

wow hard i am getting help with this one from my mom hehe can i do that? please help wendy
Old 12-16-2007, 11:37 AM   #124
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Don't like math... What is the point of getting a crown of wonder anyways. I want to earn mine!
Old 12-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #125
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

this is hard!!!! i can do almost ANY math problem and still can't figure this out. there are to many possible numbers.
katie885 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 11:44 AM   #126
cheeseface5624
Gifted

cheeseface5624 is on a distinguished road

how do i PM it to the 12daysofwi
Old 12-16-2007, 11:46 AM   #127
Alberta95
Gift Guru
Alberta95 is on a distinguished road

finally!!! i got the answer!!! it took me like 40 minutes!!! omg!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #128
Webkinz :)

penguinluver is an unknown quantity at this point

cool this game is fun i got a snowflake but it said to PM someone and now this contest u have to PM someone will someone tell me how

---------- penguinluver added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

I don't know how to PM
PLZ TELL ME

Last edited by penguinluver; 12-16-2007 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #129
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

oh man i m stumped and i have never got any thing lower than an A- on my report card, and i scored 49/50 on a high school senior type math test and came in second in my state for that test and another. Not to trying to brag, but i m just saying that this question seems unsolveable, but i will keep trying. great job to all who found the answer
Old 12-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #130
Gifted

Nessa is a jewel in the roughNessa is a jewel in the rough

That was a tricky one, but it was easy after you got the main problem. The hard part was all the parenthesis and brackets!
Closed