Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #171
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

Default Re: DAY 2 (Monday, Dec 10) of the "12 Days of WI" Contest! ENTER TO WIN A ZINGOZ BUBBLE BLOWER!

That was so fun!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2007, 07:08 PM   #172
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: DAY 2 (Monday, Dec 10) of the "12 Days of WI" Contest! ENTER TO WIN A ZINGOZ BUBBLE BLOWER!

I got lucky mine was 97 words
FSUfan88 is offline Male
Old 12-10-2007, 07:11 PM   #173
loveislove

So you write like a holiday song? I'm a song writer so that's gonna be easy. I already have the bubble blower though!
Old 12-10-2007, 07:13 PM   #174
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by loveislove
So you write like a holiday song? I'm a song writer so that's gonna be easy. I already have the bubble blower though!
I do too, but you can always trade it, or gift it to a friend if you win.

Last edited by MamaWolf; 12-10-2007 at 07:15 PM..
Old 12-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #175
chatterbox4eva39

Hmmm. I gotta think this one over....
Old 12-10-2007, 07:16 PM   #176
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

DOES it have to be about WI or webkinz? I hope not...mine is not at all... it's a little odd..I would have a punk rock theme music with it
Old 12-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #177
shootingstar08
Gifted

wacky4kinz is just really nicewacky4kinz is just really nice

I didn't know if any of you know this so I'm posting it. Technicly when you count words every 5 letters makes 1. So that make lower your grand total. I don't know if wi is doing it that way though...
Old 12-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #178
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

what is a jingle? a poem?
1220panda is offline Female
Old 12-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #179
Alternative music is
Gifted

halliepdaly is on a distinguished road

this is soooooo cool!!
halliepdaly is offline Female
Old 12-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #180
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 1220panda
what is a jingle? a poem?
A catchy song or poem.

You often hear them on TV>
Closed