Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Countdown to Webkinz Day at WebkinzNewz

Has anyone seen this post on Webkinz news about a countdown to Webkinz Day? I haven't seen it posted yet.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is what the post says. Looks like a great way to collect the Kids theme AND the special hat!

Date: April 23, 2011
Are you excited for this year’s Webkinz Day? We certainly are! To celebrate, we’ll be counting down the days to Webkinz Day with a fun new promotion. Search Webkinz Newz for a special ad — when you find it, click on it! We’ll be offering a different prize each day, including a Webkinz Newz exclusive Webkinz Year 6 Party Hat!

Get a different piece of the vintage “Kid’s Theme” — one of the earliest themes in Webkinz World — as we count down the days. On Friday, collect your Webkinz Year 6 Party Hat and help us celebrate 6 years of fun in Webkinz World!
triplets mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Countdown to Webkinz Day at WebkinzNewz

I saw it earlier today. It would have been nice if they let us know what the ad looks like that we need to be looking for.
karrit is online now Female
Old 04-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #3

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I saw it earlier today. It would have been nice if they let us know what the ad looks like that we need to be looking for.
Let's hope the ad will be obvious - we will all be looking for it and I am sure there will be a helping thread here as soon as someone spots the ad!
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 03:22 AM   #4

calypso is just really nicecalypso is just really nice

Um... Hello.
I'm Calypso and i'm really new.
If just one person could help me with some stuff that would be really nice.

I want to know what webkinz day is.
I have webkinz pets and i know all that stuff but people have been talking about
this day and i have no clue what it is!!
so if some one could help me out that would be cool.

Thanks!
calypso is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 06:14 AM   #5
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i think i read that i t starts at 9:00 am today and 12:00 the rest if the week. have no idea what ad they are talking about. wish i knew.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 06:44 AM   #6
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by calypso
Um... Hello.
I'm Calypso and i'm really new.
If just one person could help me with some stuff that would be really nice.

I want to know what webkinz day is.
I have webkinz pets and i know all that stuff but people have been talking about
this day and i have no clue what it is!!
so if some one could help me out that would be cool.

Thanks!

Welcome to WI Calypso!

Webkinz Day, April 29th, is webkinz world's aniversary. On that day you can log in to your account and receive a special gift. Usually the gift contains a trophy, a piece of cake, and a photo that you can hang on your wall. This year webkinz newz also has a great click-to-win event running as well which I'm sure you read about above. Webkinz Day is one of my most favourite days in webkinz world. I'm sure you'll like it too!

If you would like some more information visit the WIki page for webkinz day at this link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Webkinz_Day

Hope this helps!
kop is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 07:59 AM   #7
Gifted

emily129 is just really niceemily129 is just really nice

Yes, I agree! It would have been nice if they would say what the ad looks like, but it will be a fun challenge for us to try and figure it out!
Old 04-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #8
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'm looking, but it's hard to keep my eyes on the ads and do my dailies!

I'm hoping the ad is like the one they have out already, but we'll see...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #9
RobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud of

The ad can be seen at http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/wp-...inz_day_en.jpg

Unfortunately, when the ad appears on webkinznews, they have the wrong url and it won't load. Instead of webkinznewz.ganzworld.com they have wkn.ganzworld.com

Just another glitch.
RobKinz is offline Male
Old 04-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #10

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I found the ad...its a pic of all the different kidz theme items...but no way to fill out the info to get it...

u've found the Webkinz Day Countdown Ad! Fill in the fields correctly below and a vintage Kid's Bed will be added to your account. Be sure to come back tomorrow to get a Kid's Refrigerator. If you are under the age of 18 please have your parent/legal guardi
Jayne is offline Female
Closed