Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Congratulations Supercollector Jagularkinz!

Click the image to open in full size. congrats to you! That seriously made me a tiny bit envious. I especially love all your rooms with the E store stuff!
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #22

JolieEtoile is just really niceJolieEtoile is just really nice

Congratulations!! I have always admired what I knew of your collection (through WI). Do you have all the kinzklips and zum buddies? Just wondering. Congratulations!!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #23

isotropic has disabled reputation

Awesome! Congrats to you on a well-deserved win, Jagular! You're such a great help in the estore threads, often posting the first screenshot of a new item that will help me decide if I want to purchase or not. I appreciate it.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #24
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

All our Deluxe cries worked. No it really was your completely amazing collection! I would have like to have seen all the of the pets out of storage or in a big pile. Lined up the length of a football field or something but I know that would have taken serious time and time was of the essence in getting your video out. Again I am completely AMAZED and very glad that Ganz felt the same way. Congrats again!!!!!
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 01:22 AM   #25

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Woo hoo, super job!
Old 04-26-2010, 04:52 AM   #26
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

With all those pets you have me wondering - which one is your favorite?
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 07:15 AM   #27
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

I saw your video and you are definitely a super collector. Congratulations!
Copious is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 07:33 AM   #28
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

thank you so much!!! i would like to say i have been working on my collection for years, it was certainly not an overnight thing to accomplish. my husband and son have been very supportive of me, so i am very lucky in that too. i love webkinz! ganz seems to keep it fresh to me always bringing out new things and the good news is.......my husband has promised to get me a cheeky dog so i can complete my collection!!! thank you all for your support and good wishes and congratulations! no one pulls together as a community like webkinz insider!!!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 07:50 AM   #29
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Wow!! Amazing!! Congratulations!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #30
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Congrats Jag - you may be the only person in the world with a complete collection!
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jagular