Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #51
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Communal Contest this weekend 3/6

I made 108 KC
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #52
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Looks like too much pizza has crashed the webkinz site. I see posts in other threads. Guess I'll take a break and try again later. I only played once and just made $44. I hope others are a lot better than me.
tin is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #53
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by tin
Looks like too much pizza has crashed the webkinz site. I see posts in other threads. Guess I'll take a break and try again later. I only played once and just made $44. I hope others are a lot better than me.
I hope so too. level 4 3 times and about 31 to 40 KC - that's really not enough but I keep trying....

yeahhhhhhh,

I finally reached level 6:

the only downside is, I think the game is cheating. I severd my last customer he said thanks and took his pizza but than the bubble popped up: ooops sorry you missed the goal - and i did not miss any of the customer. Has anybody had that happen?

Last edited by kuhl123; 04-19-2010 at 01:25 PM..
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #54
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I forgot how many points I earned but I do know I got 90-100 KC when I played each time about 5 times today
DIBS is offline Male
Old 03-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #55
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by DIBS
I forgot how many points I earned but I do know I got 90-100 KC when I played each time about 5 times today
every KC counts.... I hope we reach the goal this time - it's not really my game - congrats
Old 03-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #56
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
the only downside is, I think the game is cheating. I severd my last customer he said thanks and took his pizza but than the bubble popped up: ooops sorry you missed the goal - and i did not miss any of the customer. Has anybody had that happen?
You can serve all your customers and still miss your goal if they are not served fast enough. Fully happy customers tip 25 kc, but slightly less happy customers only tip 10 kc and unhappy customers don't tip at all. So, it is easy to miss the level goal by only a few kc.
It is very frustrating especially when you work really hard and get to the upper levels and only miss by maybe 5 kc. grrr
But for some reason this is still my favorite game. After playing about 3 games on each of my 3 accounts I am going cross-eyed and am ready for a nap!
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #57
Luv Wacky POI

Thank you so much for your explanation. That explain it.
I'll keep trying!
Old 03-07-2010, 01:47 AM   #58

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

This one is so much easier! I've gotten to Level 11 today as my highest. I played alot! I hope we get the prize.
[&I hope we get non wshop items as challenges get harder. ]
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #59
armadamum

armadamum is on a distinguished road

I couldn't get into that page of the newpaper with my main account, so tried with my son's account... looks like we're about half way there, maybe when the US wakes up we might actually make it! Hurray! Not that I'm much help, I rarely make more than 10 kc on this game.
armadamum is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #60

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

I can't get the newspaper to load, so I am hoping someone who can can update this thread throughout the day to let us know how we are doing.

I had given up on this game a while ago, but came back to it again now. I do like it, but I can't make it to very high levels using the WI tips of what to buy after each level, so I am working on my own theory (I need to write it down, though, so I don't forget!) I DO like the listing of what pizzas are coming in each level - that has helped A LOT!
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Closed