Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Communal Contest this weekend 3/6

I just played for about 10-15 minutes and only got 40 KC. At that rate, I don't see how we could possibly reach that goal. I just hope that everyone else is a whole lot better and faster at earning KC in that game than I am. I'll try, but I can't spend all day playing.

At first I thought the goal was points, which wouldn't be as bad because I got 7093 points, but only 40 KC. I think with points as the goal, we'd be pretty sure to make it.
Toadie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #32
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I love the game, but this is the one that need a pause button!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

A pause button... How I would love that! I used to try and sneak a game or two in at work but every time the phone would ring or my boss would need something. Now I almost never get on at work (which honestly is how it should be for my job) but that pause button would change things
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #34
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

I love Pizza Palace! The only trouble with it is that it takes a long time to play compared with other games. My 9-month old isn't very patient when I play this game

Oh well, hopefully Mr. Calciferia will be able to take her for a bit so that I can get a couple of games in. I'm still working on getting past level 13.

Best of luck to everyone else!
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #35
chinapro2000

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
WHOOT! Pizza Palace is one of my FAVE games & I do pretty well... Not crazy about the prize (wasn't crazy about any of the offered prizes!) But, I signed up - so, I'll give it my best! Have fun & good luck to everyone! I'm sure the WI Community alone can reach this goal!

Question - When do our scores start counting towards the goal?
I am pretty sure that it starts either today or tomorrow. Hope this helps!
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #36

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

Do we know for sure that it starts at midnight? Last week I noticed that we didn't see any color on the gauge until after 9:00 am Saturday morning, in spite of the fact that people had been playing during the night. Hopefully it was just that there weren't enough points for it to register until then.

I like this game, and I am fairly good at it, so I will help all I can. As someone else mentioned, to get a good score requires at least 30 - 45 minutes, and it's not always easy to find the time to play that long at once. I wish Ganz had said 5,000,000 points instead of kinzcash!

Last edited by CatCrazyMom; 03-05-2010 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: added comment
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #37
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Toadie
It was 6,000,000,000 last week and this week the goal is set at 5,000,000. I don't know if this will be a reachable goal. My average score for Pizza Palace is only about 4600. I hope others are much better at this game than I am.
I'm so with you. My highscore today so far is 6000something. I try to practice to get better for the challenge...... after last weekend failure I decided to give it another shot - but that's not my game.
hope there are a lot people out there wjo are much better at it.
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #38

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Ok, yes the # went down from 6 billion to 5 million but now we are not talking points, we are talking Kinzcash! I was obsessed with this game for a while and got to be pretty good at it and I can tell you from MUCH experience that the highest score I ever got was 79325 (see thumbnail below) at level 17 which earned me $453 KC. It takes about 45 minutes of playing to get to that place though. And this game will "get into your head!" I was playing it several times a day (for hours) for a while & would dream about it all night not being able to keep all the customers happy, etc. It messed up my sleep bad! I might play it a couple times on Sunday if I get a chance but the "prize" is lousy IMHO and the goal is too high again. Assuming my maximum score was attainable every time by everybody (and it def isn't), it would take 11038 games (or approx 8279 hours of playing) amongst us to reach this goal. All that for a $450 KC WShop item? Hmmm... maybe not. If I wanted it, and I don't, I would rather do 2 babysitter jobs at level 3 and just buy it myself than spend hours slaving away at a game only to probably not reach the goal AGAIN this weekend. Sorry to be a Debbie-Downer but I think Ganz has to get real with the prizes and goals sometime before everyone loses interest in the contest entirely.
I agree! With the money we earn playing this game, we could afford those lamps a long time before we reach the goal! But for those who are trying to reach the goal, I wonder if it would be easier to just play up to around level 5, and play it a lot more, than taking 45 minutes to get to a really high level?
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 02:48 PM   #39

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I'm not good at this game and it's not a game that I play. But I'll play to help everyone. As every little bit helps.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #40
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I will be playing several games of pizza palace. Love that game. there are great game tips on that game in the game section
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed