Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #21
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Communal Contest this weekend 3/6

Starts on Saturday knuths (not Asian Saturday, but US Saturday midnight)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

I saw the thermometer gauge, but I was interested in an actual running total. For instance, something that said, "2,345,678 KC earned".

Oh, well! Just an idea.
kaslina is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #23
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

I like playing pizza palace but I can never get passed level 15. Does any one have any hints?
alex01 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Well if my math is right 5,000,000KC in Pizza Palace is 875,000,000 points. My memory of the final gauge last week had us around/over 1,000,000,000 points. So it looks to me like this is doable. Not easy, I don't think it is supposed to be easy, but doable if we all try.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 10:43 AM   #25
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I need to learn how to play this game. I have never tried it. Maybe my daughter can teach me.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #26
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Here is a thread that might us
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ss-see-425072/
Old 03-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #27
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oooh... I am NOT good at Pizza Palace. At all. But I'll certainly try!! Though I think I'll end up earning more KC than the Candleabra's sellback value...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #28
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Im gonna play a couple times,..Ive been practiceing on my asian account,.(hopeing it may count lol). I not so good at this game,.my customers hate me!! Which only gets me nervous and makes me mess up more lol. They shoulda picked tile towers or cash cow!! Or give a second "reasonable" chance at goobers lab lol.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #29

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by kaslina
I saw the thermometer gauge, but I was interested in an actual running total. For instance, something that said, "2,345,678 KC earned".

Oh, well! Just an idea.
I think that's a great idea! I hope they will do that.
Toadie is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 12:18 PM   #30
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

This is actually one of my favorite games. The guide here in WI is one of the best things to look at when playing. It's helped me get to (I think) level 15 regularly (I get to one level past where you make all the whole pizzas with 3 toppings).

I do like the idea of these contests, everyone who signs up working together for a prize and a common goal, and if we don't quite make the goal this week, hopefully I'll earn enough KC through playing that I can buy the item anyway

I'll definitely play a few times over the weekend to help get the the 5 million KC goal!
Ferf is offline Female
Closed