Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 02:11 AM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: Communal Contest this weekend 3/6

View Post Originally Posted by superwilhelmina
I thought it was six billion?
Me, too, and I think it was 6 billion. I did the math and thought if each person went for at least 100,000 points- because just how long would any one person spend of all their weekend to gather more for 500 kc- that it would take 30,000 members (are there that many?)committing to it to make the goal. I made the 100,000 or more each day and could do no more having injured the muscle in my right shoulder last week. It became really painful after a while and I had had enough.

I have never played the pizza game so I do not know if I will be much help this time.

Last edited by gma2r; 03-05-2010 at 02:15 AM..
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 02:41 AM   #12
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Well, Pizza Palace is not one of my good games but I will certainly play as often as I'm on just to help - although I don't imagine my scores will do more than add a few KC.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #13
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Oops, just signed up. Do I still get a prize if I participate?
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks COWS!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #15
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
Oops, just signed up. Do I still get a prize if I participate?
yes. you just didn't get to help vote for the prize is all
Old 03-05-2010, 08:26 AM   #16
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Awesomeness! 5 000 000, in this game? Easy peasy lemon squeezy! My high score is 26 929 and my average is 11 631, so I'm ok/pretty good at this game. I've played it 32 times, lol. Easy 100 KC for me!

EDIT: Oh, I just realized that's KC... well, if we can al;l earn 100 KC per game (most of us do) that means we'll need to play it 50 000 times, and if everyone plays the game at least 2 times, that means we'll need only 25 000 people to do this, technically. WE can all do this this time!

Last edited by Amygirl8; 03-05-2010 at 08:30 AM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 08:33 AM   #17
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Ok, yes the # went down from 6 billion to 5 million but now we are not talking points, we are talking Kinzcash! I was obsessed with this game for a while and got to be pretty good at it and I can tell you from MUCH experience that the highest score I ever got was 79325 (see thumbnail below) at level 17 which earned me $453 KC. It takes about 45 minutes of playing to get to that place though. And this game will "get into your head!" I was playing it several times a day (for hours) for a while & would dream about it all night not being able to keep all the customers happy, etc. It messed up my sleep bad! I might play it a couple times on Sunday if I get a chance but the "prize" is lousy IMHO and the goal is too high again. Assuming my maximum score was attainable every time by everybody (and it def isn't), it would take 11038 games (or approx 8279 hours of playing) amongst us to reach this goal. All that for a $450 KC WShop item? Hmmm... maybe not. If I wanted it, and I don't, I would rather do 2 babysitter jobs at level 3 and just buy it myself than spend hours slaving away at a game only to probably not reach the goal AGAIN this weekend. Sorry to be a Debbie-Downer but I think Ganz has to get real with the prizes and goals sometime before everyone loses interest in the contest entirely.
You're an excellent player, I can see that, and I can see why you're upset. It's just, the point of this is to teach the kids that if they can work with others and reach a goal, they get something for doing it. It's the fun of the game, not the prize that matters!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #18

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

To our WIGGIES (Webkinz Insider Great, Gifted, Ingenious,and Energetic Souls) who keep this place running ......

Is there any way that Ganz can be talked into giving us a running count of KC earned (updated hourly) toward our goal? That might help motivate people, and add a touch more fun to our task.
kaslina is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 08:51 AM   #19
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kaslina
To our WIGGIES (Webkinz Insider Great, Gifted, Ingenious,and Energetic Souls) who keep this place running ......

Is there any way that Ganz can be talked into giving us a running count of KC earned (updated hourly) toward our goal? That might help motivate people, and add a touch more fun to our task.
They will add a thermometer gauge thing on that page and it will show our progress throughout the whole weekend
Old 03-05-2010, 09:07 AM   #20
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

can we start today, or do we have to wait til tomorrow to start?
knuths is offline Female
Closed