Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

Default Communal Contest Page is Blank

When I click the Communal Contest button in Webkinz, it usually takes me to a blank page. Once in a while something shows up and I can enter the contest, but usually it's just blank. I've tried clearing my cache, and I've tried it on all my accounts, and I can't figure out what the deal is. Sometimes it comes up but usually it doesn't. So far, I've been able to get it to come up eventually so that I can enter the contest each week on at least one account. But I can't enter on all my accounts because I can't get it to come up enough.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Contest Page is Blank

Every once in a while that happens to me. I try going to a different section of WW and then come back. Or sometimes I log off & log on again. But usually it works for me.

I hope you can figure out what is going on!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #3
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

That happens to me if my Webkinz time is off. I don't know why, but usually when I do the daily kinz care and quizzy, my clock looses time.

Try going to the communal contest right after you log in, but before you do anything else.
cpom is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #4
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

yes, I seem to get that a lot as well. I think it is just another bug to deal with
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #5

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
That happens to me if my Webkinz time is off. I don't know why, but usually when I do the daily kinz care and quizzy, my clock looses time.

Try going to the communal contest right after you log in, but before you do anything else.
I agree that it might have something to do with the Kinztime being off - I also try to go there first to avoid this. Once it happens, though, logging out and back in doesn't seem to fix it for me. I have to switch browsers - Internet Explorer is the worst for me, but I do better with Google Chrome or Firefox. Rebooting seems to help. Good luck!
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

happens to me all the time. can't do anything about it sorry ):
xorjdox is offline Female
Closed