Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 09:05 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

Default re: Communal contest: Official Goober's Lab High Score thread~Last call for scores, closing tonight 3/1!!

Here's my high score so far. . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpghigh score.JPG (48.9 KB, 23 views)
mlachance9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #192

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

Default re: Communal contest: Official Goober's Lab High Score thread~Last call for scores, closing tonight 3/1!!

I had an idea. We could post our score and save the screen shots and then if you needed proof we could send them. I don't have mine on a website so I can upload it. I got 20317 which isn't as good as some. wish I would have captured my 36860 one. It was my best game ever.
cyphers-1011 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #193
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

heres a score from today.

I didnt do from the score and achievements page?!

Click the image to open in full size.
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #194
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Can't post a screenshot sorry but my highest score was 12,137
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #195

BudIV is a name known to allBudIV is a name known to allBudIV is a name known to all

Here is my highest score to add to the totals. My WWID is the same as my name.

By the way, I have won three trophys today and hope to win many more.
BudIV is offline Male
Old 02-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #196
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by BudIV

Here is my highest score to add to the totals. My WWID is the same as my name.

By the way, I have won three trophys today and hope to win many more.

Wow! You have a high score!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #197

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Here is my high score so far... I am going to keep working on it!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #198
katluvr23

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

Good luck to everyone!
katluvr23 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #199
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!! Look at that high score. I don't know how you all do it. I can get to about level 8 most of the time but then it always tells me I'm out of moves.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #200
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

How disappointing... and a waste of time.
Ganz really needs to do some re-calculating.

At least we tried! Maybe next time.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
6000000000 points, communal contest, goober's lab