Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 01:13 AM   #11
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default re: Communal contest: Official Goober's Lab High Score thread~Last call for scores, closing tonight 3/1!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Hi Jennielou, I think saving screenshots and posting highest score at end of weekend would be easiest for you. If members want to just post their score and how they are doing that would be nice to see. Also if I am reading your first post shouldn't we be taking pic of end of game where it shows our score and not total games and scores played from before. This would seem more accurate for weekend communal contest.
Thank you
I agree...the less scores to weed through the better! Best high score in one game should be posted. This contest isn't looking for totals.
View Post Originally Posted by froggy0302
ok.. I do not know how to post my screen shot but here are my three totals.
34,956 will play again later
There's a link to how to post a screenshot on the first post. Hope it helps. No race...best score you get of the weekend.
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 01:17 AM   #12
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default re: Communal contest: Official Goober's Lab High Score thread~Last call for scores, closing tonight 3/1!!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I agree...the less scores to weed through the better! Best high score in one game should be posted. This contest isn't looking for totals.

There's a link to how to post a screenshot on the first post. Hope it helps. No race...best score you get of the weekend.
It's supposed to be a game played this weekend? My high score was a while back.

Last edited by Amneris; 02-27-2010 at 01:50 AM..
Amneris is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 01:20 AM   #13
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Yes...this contest is for high score during the communal contest. Still time, no worries! Post your best score of the weekend!
Old 02-27-2010, 01:26 AM   #14
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Yes...this contest is for high score during the communal contest. Still time, no worries! Post your best score of the weekend!
Okay, I understand now, but I think it would help to make this clearer in the first post. It just says "best scores," not "best score from a game played this weekend," nor does it say what kind of screen capture is needed (end of game screen, rather than high scores & achievements page).
Amneris is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 01:43 AM   #15
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Post your best score played during the communal contest this weekend. Doesn't really matter from where. End of game where it shows the score would be what I would think you would take a pic of.

Good luck players!!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:43 AM   #16
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I agree, Jennielou, I understood without any problem. It's a communal contest for this weekend so previous scores would not be eligible and the screen shot would be from your best game during this period. Good Luck everyone.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 07:15 AM   #17
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i wish i had come here, before i went in to ww to do my dailies, as i stayed in the last one to play a game. i certainly would have saved the score since i got 102 kc. oh well....onward and upward.

now i know and will be ready to get the screen shot as needed!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:13 AM   #18
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Good luck to everyone this weekend!
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:18 AM   #19
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Woot Woot- looks like a lot of playing this weekend!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:41 AM   #20
Webkinz :)
AmyCT is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

HOw come nothing shows up on the scale that is supposed to mark the points? It is 9:30 EST, and I am sure we would have enough points to be above zero!
Is there another place to look besides the Communal contest page off the newspaper?

And other than saying "you are entered", does anything else happen when you play to show the points are going to the right place?
AmyCT is offline Female
Closed

Tags
6000000000 points, communal contest, goober's lab