Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Thumbs up COMMUNAL CONTEST!

Finally Ganz has added PICTURES to the prizes!!! so you know what it looks like! This is going to be much more simplier than going to the W- shop and figure out what the item is. Any news on the communal contest? BRING IT HERE!

Last edited by Lanawas; 04-26-2010 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: i spelled than wrong! i said THANK!!! haha!
Lanawas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: COMMUNAL CONTEST!

New contest(april 17)- prize: Sweets counter thing, w shop.
255,000,000 points in bamboo break..... I think! Not 100% about those points!
good luck!

This has nothin to do with Communal Contests BUT my friend invited me over and when i got there i couldnt talk to them AND i had the Edit, button on my screen! i clicked it and i got to MOVE around the furniture sorta..... i actually couldnt press OK but i could turn the items and move them around and then i got logged out. I have never expierinced this kind of Glitch!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!

Last edited by Lanawas; 04-17-2010 at 08:45 PM..
Old 04-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #3

hopey has a spectacular aura about

The pics do help in the decision making process. However, I still wish GANZ would offer things that cannot be bought in the wshop. I can buy that stuff any day I want. Oh, well. I can't complian too much, it is free money after I sell the items.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

True that sister! Free money is FREE money!
Old 04-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #5
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Cool! I only recently discovered this! Now, I can see what the prizes are!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
oooow

Contest - Failed! for the refreshments fridge in W shop. Dont worry! WE WONT FAIL NEXT TIME!
** NEW CHANGE*** IF YOU DONT HELP EARN THE GOAL YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING A PRIZE STARTING NEXT WEEK**!!!!
this is because some ppl just choose what they want and wait till everyone else does alot of hard work to earn free items. Not Fair to hard workers, this is to stop lazy ppl!!!!
GOOD LUCK

Last edited by Lanawas; 04-26-2010 at 08:26 PM..
Old 04-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
oooow

New choices this week- Fruit stand 50%(in the lead), football couch, pink rug, baseball tv
*THIS TIME U MUST HELP IN THE COMPETION AND HELP GAIN THE GOAL OR YOU WILL NOT EARN THE PRIZE!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #8
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

saw the change for communal contest for ppl signing up but not playing to get points. i sent ganz a comment saying ppl should get prize if they score l00 or 200 points. they said only play sat and sun but if you go into game and score l or 2 points you have met their requirements. maybe this also applies to trophy for go go googles,,,someone here posted you have to play the game 400 times. I say Ganz should have a points amount but not post that amount, Every communal contest I try to contribute 1,000 points and i even write down each point to know how many i have done.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #9
oooow

Thumbs up Re: COMMUNAL CONTEST!

Communal Contest- ACHIEVED! come back monday to claim prize! ONLY MEMBERS WHO HAVE ENTERED CONTEST AND HELPED ACHIEVE GOAL! :O this helps the ppl who do alot of hard work and those who wait for them to be done with it! not fair.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #10

littlecutie4eve is on a distinguished road

Good idea for ganz to do
Closed