Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
allybally1996
Webkinz :)

chess.lover is on a distinguished road

Default Come and c! it's awesome... sorta. i kinda need ur help. really bad.

does anyone know who the winners of the pink and red room contest are? or when we find out?

thanks for the help,
:toucan: chess.lover
chess.lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 06:24 AM   #2
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Come and c! it's awesome... sorta. i kinda need ur help. really bad.

We probably won't find out for a week or two, they take their time when judging these contests...
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 06:08 AM   #3
allybally1996
Webkinz :)

chess.lover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Come and c! it's awesome... sorta. i kinda need ur help. really bad.

thanks! i've never entered a contest before and i really want to know if i win... i kinda doubt it though.
chess.lover is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #4
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I think they might do it this week so that the people who didn't win still have a chance to get a love dino since it is only in the e-store until valentine's day on saturday. That way they can in theory make more money.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 02-12-2009, 02:36 AM   #5
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I have checked every day and if it is in there today it's not been put there yet; I checked after midnight their time and will probably check again later. I know they email each winner with the code{s} for whatever the prize is, but how close they mail to when they actually announce the winners on their newz site is anyone's guess so far. They do tend to take their time when announcing winners but what someone said above about them surely doing it before Valentine's is probably right; it would let those have a second chance at getting the dino if they were waiting to see if they'd won instead of having to buy it.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:51 AM   #6
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I agree with Jerkinz and KeyLargo, it would be in their best interest to let you know so you would still have a chance at buying one. Maybe the winners will be announced just before Valentine's since that was the contest.
On the other hand, maybe they are delaying that room and the poem contest results so that if you really want one of the Valentine's items you will just go buy it so that you won't miss out.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:48 AM   #7
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Hmmm... on the contest winners page on Webkinz Newz the small Red and pink room design is not on the list just the meet the purple floral fox and rose rhyming couplet contests are up. I wonder if they are announcing the winners soon.

Also it says the love dino is available until valentine's day on todays update there. Does that mean they are having it there today and tomorrow in addition to super saturday?

So my guess is they want to give the people who didn't win as many chances as possible to get a love dino.

Edit: here is the actual message

The Love Dino and other Valentine Specials are available at the Webkinz eStore until February 14, 2009!

Last edited by Jerkinz; 02-12-2009 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: added information
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 03:58 AM   #8
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

NOTE: The winners list IS UP NOW; was up earlier at some point today, with each room picture and the first name. Also, of course, the codes should have been sent to the email address given by each of those people.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed