Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 01:47 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Code RED: SOS 42% - CC#9: 150,000,000 pts in Lunch Letters 24-25 April 2010 [Upd Sun 11a]

I just played several games and got about 50,000 points. I agree--too much going on in other places for people to concentrate on playing the game! I sure hope we can do it...I'll be playing throughout the day to do my share!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #12
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Code RED: SOS 42% - CC#9: 150,000,000 pts in Lunch Letters 24-25 April 2010 [Upd Sun 11a]

I have been playing inbetween rocket hunts and thunderbird. But I got two pharoh helmets and and all ten rockets so now I will work a bit more on lunch letters. BTW its is one of my least liked games. I top out at level 6 on medium
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #13
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

I gott o level 9 in easy, but then I got bored. Weird thing is, i only got a little amount of points with about 97%.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 04-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #14
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

never played this game, I am not the best at typing, but I am trying!
I am afraid people are looking for rockets.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #15
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Code RED: SOS 68% - CC#9: 150,000,000 pts in Lunch Letters 24-25 April 2010 [Upd Sun 10p] Everyone - One last push - Remember Cindy Lou Hoo

I Think this challenge is a lost cause! With Goober's bizarre schedule it makes it difficult to play in the arcade for fear of missing him. Hopefully next week we'll be back to normal.

Last edited by wircfan; 04-25-2010 at 09:50 PM..
wircfan is offline Male
Old 04-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #16
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Code RED: SOS 68% - CC#9: 150,000,000 pts in Lunch Letters 24-25 April 2010 [Upd Sun 10p] Everyone - One last push - Remember Cindy Lou Hoo

I'm trying. I just got 7,136 points. I was on medium and made it to level 11
alex01 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #17
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I added another 2,000+ points, but i need to go to bed.
good night everyone.
better luck next week.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:23 AM   #18
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Code SAD :( : FAILED 68% - CC#9: 150,000,000 pts in Lunch Letters 24-25 April 2010 [Upd Mon 12am]

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
SOS - This is the slowest start since the ill-predicted CC#1.
EVERYONE - PLEASE, PUNCH THOSE KEYS
2pm - A bit of an improvement since 9am, but help still needed.
7pm - It has picked up, but is still behind the pace of recent weeks.
11am - Good overnight effort, but we need everyone's help,
no matter how small the points.
10pm heading:
Code RED: SOS 68% - CC#9: 150,000,000 pts in Lunch Letters 24-25 April 2010 [Upd Sun 10p] Everyone - One last push - Remember Cindy Lou Hoo
===================================================
Midnight: Sadly, despite valiant efforts, we did not reach the interstellar goal.
Really, Ganz, Lunch Letters? Typing in this day and age?
With 2 other contests going? And most members <18!
Oh well, no Cooler.
I hope, though, your typing skills took a huge climb and I applaud all your efforts.
===================================================
So any effort you can spare would be great - we're battling thunderbirds and fireworks.

Current % completed
approx: .1%4%13%25%35%42% 68%
(as of
1:20a9a2p7pmSat 4/24 1a11a10pSun 4/25 Midnight Mon 4/26)
Punch those keys!
==============================================
The prize voting this week once again was a runaway from the start.
The
Delicious Drinks Refreshment Cooler is the bait.
Its resale value is 375kc.
==============================================

Put your typing to the test this weekend .

Lunch Letters is an interesting choice. It tests typing accuracy and speed.
I can't wait to see how it plays out.

I played it a few times a year ago, but not much since.

For those looking for hints, the subforum is:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f223

How about you?

Have you played? Or will it be a new experience? How well did you do?

---------------------------------

Posts suggest you play at the highest level you can manage -
for maximum points in the same time.
I already had the prize
RobertFrog is offline Male
Closed