Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Default Re: Clickable contest today in NEWZ

How do we get the food and the trees? Is it like the golden elm, where we click on it, fill out a forum, and get a code?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

out of three codes is unlocked i got one tree and two recipe food. i have one more email account to us. i assume that the tree is only for the caring valley. i have caring valley on one of my accounts so that is where i opened the codes. i would prefer the tree for an out door garden but i guess it is only caring valley. good luck all
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 11:10 AM   #13
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I haven't found one yet!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #14
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Yeah I'm having trouble finding an item to click on.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #15

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

I haven't found one yet. D:
Old 09-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #16
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I'm having trouble finding the floating trees. Should I be staying on the main page and keep hitting the refresh button, or do I need to jump from page to page?
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #17

I got one! *Does happy dance*
I still need to enter the code. I hope it's a tree!

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
I'm having trouble finding the floating trees. Should I be staying on the main page and keep hitting the refresh button, or do I need to jump from page to page?
I refreshed. The tree was really tiny.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #18
G0LF08

ihug has a spectacular aura about

I am just staying in the main page and i have 3 tabs with the site on them and i keep refreshing i have found 4 so far and no trees
ihug is offline Male
Old 09-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #19
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else, but when it came time for me to give my email address and other stuff, the answer to the math question (the bar where you put your answer) was covered up by the random letters and numbers you have to put in for security reasons. I had to click the bar several times to even see an icon indicating I could put my answer there but I could barely see it. It was so annoying.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #20

Now I have four whirlwisps...
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, hippobirdietwoewe