Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #3301
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

Donation Award 
Default Re: Click Here

Thank you Bernie, Dixie and curiousg and All others that post codes
for us.
We think you are All awesome.
HUGS

Don't forget to pick-up your Coin and poster or laptop, or chair in treehouse.
No signed posters for us yet.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2018, 08:55 PM   #3302
Webkinz :)

chicken little is a creator of wonder
chicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonder

Is there a secret to getting the podkinz to play in the newz room? Can't seem to get it to work

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 04-16-2018, 11:50 PM   #3303

Kpanda wears the mantle of perfection with graceKpanda wears the mantle of perfection with graceKpanda wears the mantle of perfection with graceKpanda wears the mantle of perfection with graceKpanda wears the mantle of perfection with graceKpanda wears the mantle of perfection with graceKpanda wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I don't think there is a secret. Just click the podkinz booth in the corner and you should get the mini podkinz with a coin.
Kpanda is offline Female
Old 04-17-2018, 05:21 AM   #3304

Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters
Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
Is there a secret to getting the podkinz to play in the newz room? Can't seem to get it to work

chicken little
If you have your ad block off, then sometimes a pet is somehow blocking it. I've had that happen and usually reloading my account gets it to work.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2018, 10:19 AM   #3305

Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard
Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little

chicken little
If there are too many other pets trying to click on it at the same time, I think it sometimes doesn't work. I've sometimes had to click on it multiple times, or else leave the room and come back. Eventually it does work.

Just make sure that you have paused all adblockers, including Ghostery, if you use it.

I made a nice discovery today; If I have Ghostery on, but Adblock off, I get the coin immediately without having to watch the video. Definitely saves some time.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 04-17-2018 at 07:24 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-17-2018, 11:30 AM   #3306

Matoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clown

Does anyone have the usernames for Michael, Mandy, Sally, and Steve? I want to friend them. Can't get on Webkinz to look for them at those times.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:08 PM   #3307
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Matoaca113
Does anyone have the usernames for Michael, Mandy, Sally, and Steve? I want to friend them. Can't get on Webkinz to look for them at those times.
I tried to friend them using their name and then Webkinz (like "Mandy Webkinz") It said their friends' lists are full
Susiejax is offline Female
Old 04-17-2018, 02:30 PM   #3308

littlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshine
littlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshine

I saw Michael in Trading Room yesterday , but he never answered my trade request he just left I am sure all of their lists are full by now but Good Luck to all ... I give up, do not care for trading rooms anyway its always brings me grief.. so not going back
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 04-17-2018, 03:48 PM   #3309

Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard
Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard

Sally answered my daughter's request at Sallywebkinztrade, and also sent her a poster. I was able to send a request to her as well as to Mandywebkinztrade, but haven't been accepted yet. It doesn't work for Michael or Steve.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-19-2018, 10:45 AM   #3310

Zuben is an unparalleled talent
Zuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talentZuben is an unparalleled talent

SallyWebkinzTrade
MichaelWebkinzGanz
SteveWebkinzGanz
MandyWebz

You may have to log out and log in between each friend request for them to be sent.

Zuben is offline Female
Closed

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, shellbellgotsatag!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants