Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2017, 01:27 AM   #2821
Webkinz :)

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Smile Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Thank you for your wonderful post every month, you help us all out so much!!

Hi there friend!!

Thank you as always for your amazingly kind words! I really appreciate it! Also, I updated my post so you can get even more fun stuff! Enjoy!

Wishing you a wonderful day!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2017, 12:45 PM   #2822
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
It's the small Wacky under the Wacky picture on the wall. Sometimes you have to click it a number of times before it works.
Thank you so much, I was FINALLY able to get one (it did take me a few tries).
Old 08-03-2017, 02:56 PM   #2823

chicken little is a creator of wonder
chicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonder

Sorry, are you talking about the framed pic of Wacky? Is is the small wacky sitting beneath the framed picture?

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 08-03-2017, 08:02 PM   #2824

Bloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable character
Bloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
Sorry, are you talking about the framed pic of Wacky? Is is the small wacky sitting beneath the framed picture?

chicken little
Yes. that's the one.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 08-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #2825

rlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the wait
rlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the wait

THANK YOU!!! I swear I had clicked everything, but not multiple times. *ARGH* This is a lifesaver. Does it change daily, or is this where it will stay??

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
It's the small Wacky under the Wacky picture on the wall. Sometimes you have to click it a number of times before it works.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:01 PM   #2826

Bloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable character
Bloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
THANK YOU!!! I swear I had clicked everything, but not multiple times. *ARGH* This is a lifesaver. Does it change daily, or is this where it will stay??
So far, it seems to be staying.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 08-03-2017, 10:33 PM   #2827
sdog has a reputation beyond reputesdog has a reputation beyond reputesdog has a reputation beyond reputesdog has a reputation beyond reputesdog has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been able to find the 3 extra floating wackys with ads on? I have tried the last 2 days and I can't find anything on multiple accounts. Thanks!
sdog is offline Female
Old 08-03-2017, 10:47 PM   #2828
lnl
lnl challenges the impossiblelnl challenges the impossible
lnl challenges the impossiblelnl challenges the impossiblelnl challenges the impossiblelnl challenges the impossible

Same here. 2 days and no extra floaties, despite having the ads on.

I send an email this afternoon asking if there is a problem that needs fixing.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:04 AM   #2829
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

Wacky Shoes Code: W24X-RXH3-RD5W-FZJ6
Old 08-04-2017, 02:53 AM   #2830

Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard
Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard

View Post Originally Posted by sdog
Has anyone been able to find the 3 extra floating wackys with ads on? I have tried the last 2 days and I can't find anything on multiple accounts. Thanks!
I might have gotten a few extra ones even with adblock on. I'm not entirely sure, but the first few days I got two of each kind, but today I seemed to be getting at least three of one kind. I'm not sure that I got 7, but I might have gotten 5 or 6.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, shellbellgotsatag!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants