Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2017, 02:16 AM   #2811
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard
Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard

Default Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
Thank you! I searched through my mile-long dock and found the two backpacks I had completely forgotten about.
I think your dock and mine must be related.... Isn't it amazing what can hide in there?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2017, 01:41 AM   #2812

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Happy second day of August "Click Here" friends! Sorry I did not post yesterday. I completely spaced! Below are the links to this month's active Click-to-Wins, Polls and Quizzes, Peek-A-Newz, and Treasure Hunt on Webkinz Newz. Hopefully some of you find this helpful!

Links to Active Click-to-Wins:

Icy Frosty (food item):
Monthly Meal – Icy Frosty | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Puzzellapies (food item): http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/cam...db5.825953187/

Links to Active Polls and Quizzes:

April Pet Poll:
April Pet Poll | WKN: Webkinz Newz
April Events Quiz: April Event Quiz | WKN: Webkinz Newz

July Pet Poll: July Pet Poll | WKN: Webkinz Newz
July Events Quiz: July Events Quiz | WKN: Webkinz Newz

August Pet Poll: http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/qsp/august-pet-poll-2/
August Events Quiz: http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/qsp...events-quiz-2/

Curly Lion August Peek-A-Newz Start Page:

Curly Lion August Peek-A-Newz Challenge | WKN: Webkinz Newz

August Treasure Hunt Start Page:

August Treasure Hunt | WKN: Webkinz Newz

August Treasure Hunt Clues and Links:

Clue: Coloring pages, math activities and more -- find the homepage for that to find the clue!
Link:
Games & Activities | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: Find this month's calendar to find this clue!
Link:
Webkinz Events Calendar: August 2017 | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: What prizes can you win in August's Peek-A-Newz? Find the page to find the clue.
Link:
August Peek A Newz Prizes! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: Who won what contest? Find the winners page to see the next clue.
Link:
Contest Winners | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: You'll find this spooky clue among the first set of Haunted Castle concept drawings.
Link:
Haunted Castle Concept Drawings! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Happy Webkinz Newzing!
***Superfly Sister***

Last edited by Superfly Sister; 08-16-2017 at 03:13 PM..
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 01:41 AM   #2813

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Double post.

Last edited by Superfly Sister; 08-02-2017 at 01:45 AM..
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 06:46 AM   #2814
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for your wonderful post every month, you help us all out so much!!
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 09:39 AM   #2815
lnl
lnl challenges the impossiblelnl challenges the impossible
lnl challenges the impossiblelnl challenges the impossiblelnl challenges the impossiblelnl challenges the impossible

Default Movie Theater Prize

The prize this week is a Gingko Tree.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:19 AM   #2816

Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard
Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard

There are two new clubhouse rooms you can collect food at. You get a bottle of Lemon Fizz in the Wacky room daily, and a variety of eclair treats (not entirely sure yet, I got 2 different ones so far) in the Ohh La La room.

There seem to be three different eclairs: classic, lemon meringue, and raspberry

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 08-02-2017 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: update
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #2817
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
There are two new clubhouse rooms you can collect food at. You get a bottle of Lemon Fizz in the Wacky room daily, and a variety of eclair treats (not entirely sure yet, I got 2 different ones so far) in the Ohh La La room
Thanks so much!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 09:13 PM   #2818

littlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshine
littlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshine

There are 3 different eclairs in the new dispenser from the oo la la theme... I love them the eclairs look so good
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 10:22 PM   #2819
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
There are two new clubhouse rooms you can collect food at. You get a bottle of Lemon Fizz in the Wacky room daily, and a variety of eclair treats (not entirely sure yet, I got 2 different ones so far) in the Ohh La La room.

There seem to be three different eclairs: classic, lemon meringue, and raspberry
I can't seem to figure out how to get the Lemon Fizz from the Wacky Room...I've tried clicking on every item. Any help how to get one would be appreciated
Old 08-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #2820

Bloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable character
Bloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable characterBloo's Pal has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
I can't seem to figure out how to get the Lemon Fizz from the Wacky Room...I've tried clicking on every item. Any help how to get one would be appreciated
It's the small Wacky under the Wacky picture on the wall. Sometimes you have to click it a number of times before it works.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, shellbellgotsatag!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants