Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2019, 01:28 AM   #3921
Rockabye Bunny <3
Webkinz :)

Bernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Bernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: Click Here - Please remember this is not a chat or question thread.

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Remember to get your deluxe appreciation gift at the e-store today. Here's the link: https://www.ganzestore.com/estore/ca...ourGiftTOYOU10.
Never mind the below, I just got in.

I've been trying for about 1/2 hour. I was getting "there seems to be an internal error with your request" and now it won't even load with "504 gateway timeout".

Last edited by Bernie3; 09-18-2019 at 01:45 AM..
Bernie3 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2019, 10:37 AM   #3922

Ritzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck Norris
Ritzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Bernie3
Never mind the below, I just got in.

I've been trying for about 1/2 hour. I was getting "there seems to be an internal error with your request" and now it won't even load with "504 gateway timeout".
That happened to me last time round, and I kept trying. Finally all my tries went through, and I ended up with quite a few of whatever the gift was that time. Maybe you'll get lucky from a glitch, too!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-18-2019, 01:53 PM   #3923
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a hero
Nickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a hero

That happened to me last time round, and I kept trying. Finally all my tries went through, and I ended up with quite a few of whatever the gift was that time. Maybe you'll get lucky from a glitch, too!
I remember reading that the E-store "resets" at 8 pm, so you can log in again between then and midnight and get another prize! It is worth a try!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 09-18-2019, 02:53 PM   #3924

Ritzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
I remember reading that the E-store "resets" at 8 pm, so you can log in again between then and midnight and get another prize! It is worth a try!

Nickelcat
Yes, it does. I do that pretty much every time there's a giveaway, and I'm home in the evening.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:18 PM   #3925

rlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the wait
rlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the wait

Oh! It's Talk Like A Pirate Day (Thursday, 9/19), and they have a darling Dogbeard Pirate Flag over on the Events page with the monthly food item the Acorn Floaty, and the Pet-of-the-Month Peek-a-Newz!

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ca...-a-pirate-day/
Old 09-19-2019, 09:25 AM   #3926
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Bernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
Oh! It's Talk Like A Pirate Day (Thursday, 9/19), and they have a darling Dogbeard Pirate Flag over on the Events page with the monthly food item the Acorn Floaty, and the Pet-of-the-Month Peek-a-Newz!

Thanks Rlla. The pirate flag is in the WW shop for 110 kc so you can sell them for 55 kc.

No such luck!
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 09-19-2019, 02:32 PM   #3927
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a heroNickelcat was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by rlla

Thank you so much for this! The flag is so cute and I got one for all 5 of my accounts!

Nickelcat
Old 09-22-2019, 09:32 AM   #3928

outgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguise
outgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguise

It's Ice Cream Cone Day!!! Get your free cone!

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ca...ream-cone-day/
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 09-22-2019, 01:03 PM   #3929
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
It's Ice Cream Cone Day!!! Get your free cone!

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ca...ream-cone-day/
Plus the free monthly meal of Cogitaticake through September 30!

Nickelcat
Old 09-25-2019, 01:47 AM   #3930

Here is an updated list of all the codes that are still valid along with their expiry dates. Thank you to everyone who first posted them. I hope I didn't mistype anything.

Expiring September 30:

Ocean Overlook Flooring: W24M PADF DZLN AG76
Ocean Overlook Wallpaper: W24H DMHT 8XUM PSQW
Various Wacky Candy Bats: W24K NDC2 PZ5K WFLA
Rocky Wallpaper: W24G DC9Z 3HFM SYN6
Pineapple Plushy: W24L 7VLU QD4U GZRU
Adventurer’s Canteen: W248 66Z3 P977 M27A
Clam Shell: W246 8BSB F4SK Q75U
Colorful Stones: W24M H7Z8-G5FV WHRG
Pirate Doubloon W24G ZZJH ZSFR 2Q4Q
Dragon Treasure Pile W24E 7Q57 DDPM QJ9L

Expiring October 31:

Zangoz Racing Suit: W24M 6STJ 7QAL W56N
Zangoz Racing Helmet: W24Q CX73 HTW9 SA8C
Wacky Jet Backpack: W242 9BTF JUVT X2SY
Zangoz Poster: W24B VTKJ 9F4A HYS4
Case of Zangoz Orange Fizz: W24P K6EL NWR3 SVY8
Various Fall Prizes: W246 ABHM BKC6-8LX8
2018 Fall Fest Soda Prizes: W24E FDKQ 43FQ XK4Q

Expiring November 30:

Bowl of Apples: W24V 7MVR PGV7 37XJ
Big City Backpack: W24U WL35 8M5Y PAQ6
Ms. Cowoline Plush: W247 TP9U DYN6 TDHY
Cafeteria Tray: W24B CGZ2 5FLA MBUU
KVA Quilt Trunk Giftbox: W24G-LMW7-QSWF-4MU8
Darling Doe Topiary: W245 PXFC 4JSW MTB4
Closed

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, shellbellgotsatag!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants