Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2017, 08:56 AM   #3071
Webkinz :)

rainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Click Here

Just in case anyone missed these codes:

COMPLETE GOLDEN SPARKLE EGG COSTUME
W24D-C37B-JT3B-P2RE - FEET
W24V-VE56-VWJ5-Y3KN - COSTUME
W244-F3LU-KT2P-N3AL - HAT

TURTLE DOVE PORTRAIT
W249-LJSW-52V3-J9RW

CHRISTMAS CAROLER GAZEBO
W24B-TTT3-NUWL-45CJ

ZED ZIPPY ZUM
W247-SEYV-93H3-CLWS - SHOES
W244-EZ6U-4ASD-TNVS - COSTUME
W249-LT74-6XGR-DJ8Q - HAT

SUNSET POSTER
W24B-M5AQ-VMES-BF8Q

SLICE OF PUMPKIN PIE or APPLE FRITTERS or APPLE CIDER
W24L-KUZP-WZM4-53VE

Last edited by rainbowrae123; 11-25-2017 at 09:09 AM..
rainbowrae123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2017, 09:19 AM   #3072
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

December events

December events
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:49 AM   #3073

Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rainbowrae123
Just in case anyone missed these codes:

COMPLETE GOLDEN SPARKLE EGG COSTUME
W24D-C37B-JT3B-P2RE - FEET
W24V-VE56-VWJ5-Y3KN - COSTUME
W244-F3LU-KT2P-N3AL - HAT

TURTLE DOVE PORTRAIT
W249-LJSW-52V3-J9RW

CHRISTMAS CAROLER GAZEBO
W24B-TTT3-NUWL-45CJ

ZED ZIPPY ZUM
W247-SEYV-93H3-CLWS - SHOES
W244-EZ6U-4ASD-TNVS - COSTUME
W249-LT74-6XGR-DJ8Q - HAT

SUNSET POSTER
W24B-M5AQ-VMES-BF8Q

SLICE OF PUMPKIN PIE or APPLE FRITTERS or APPLE CIDER
W24L-KUZP-WZM4-53VE
Thanks for the codes! There is a typo in gazebo code though. The correct code is:

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Christmas Gazebo give-away from latest podcast:

W24B-TTT3-NUWL-V5CJ
Also, these codes are still good until Nov. 30th:

View Post Originally Posted by SANTO123
List of verified codes for items, clothes and foods

Coloring Book Poster: W24Y-AMRJ-YX6D-D27S

Freaky Forest Item: W246-W8NH-UD7P-G4HY

Viking Princess Boots : W242-RKJK-FM8G-FX8U
Viking Princess Costume: W24Z-98GY-N3BK-YCNS
Viking Princess Helmet: W247-4NMZ-AXF8-K42S

Last edited by Wkids; 11-25-2017 at 10:54 AM..
Wkids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 09:34 AM   #3074

rainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Wkids
Thanks for the codes! There is a typo in gazebo code though. The correct code is:

Also, these codes are still good until Nov. 30th:

You’re welcome & Thank you for correcting the gazebo code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rainbowrae123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 05:50 PM   #3075
Amygirl113
Amygirl knows the way
Amygirl knows the wayAmygirl knows the way

Thanks for posting the coloring book poster - I checked all the codes for the past few pages and I had them all but that one. When was that given? Boy, just don't remember that one at all. Thanks.
Amygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:20 AM   #3076
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for being such a great go-to place to make sure I get things on the last possible day. I am the world's worst procrastinator!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:27 AM   #3077
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Reindeer calf in park

Reindeer Calf in Park
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:00 AM   #3078
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a splendid one to beholdvwcatbus is a splendid one to beholdvwcatbus is a splendid one to beholdvwcatbus is a splendid one to behold

I've been to the park, cleared cache, but haven't been able to find the reindeer. How about you?
vwcatbus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:27 AM   #3079

outgoinglyshy is a forum hero
outgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum herooutgoinglyshy is a forum hero

The calf is farther in. From the ice cream cart go up and to the right. That is where I found him.

Also, turn off any ad blocker you might have on. Try again. Good luck!
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #3080
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a splendid one to beholdvwcatbus is a splendid one to beholdvwcatbus is a splendid one to beholdvwcatbus is a splendid one to behold

Thank you. I have adblocker on chrome, my usual webkinz browser. I use firefox for ads on webkinz. I had cleared my cache on chrome, but forgot to do it on firefox. Once I did that and roamed the park, I did find the reindeer. He was near the trash bin at the back of the park.
vwcatbus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants