Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2017, 10:27 AM   #2671
Gift Guru

wistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be great
wistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be great

Default Re: Click Here

I have had so much trouble with the shallow swimming pool- it would not go in my outdoor room. Or in any of my house rooms.......
I finally bought a new house room, with no decorations in it at all- and the pool went into that room.
Ha anyone else had this problem- is it a glitch? how did you go get your pond into your room?
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2017, 11:43 PM   #2672
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wistcottage
I have had so much trouble with the shallow swimming pool- it would not go in my outdoor room. Or in any of my house rooms.......
I finally bought a new house room, with no decorations in it at all- and the pool went into that room.
Ha anyone else had this problem- is it a glitch? how did you go get your pond into your room?
The only problem that I had was making sure that I moved people out of the way. The flooring pieces won't go anywhere that already has anything that qualifies as a rug or floor tile, or if any Kinz is in the area where the flooring would go. So if you have a lightning bug grass or a small tile from one of the promotions in the area where you are trying to put the shallow pool daisy tile, you won't be able to put it there unless you remove those items. And if you have several people in the room, you may not realize that one of them is in the path of the pool.

Hope that helps!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #2673

Zuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talentZuben has lots of talent

That confused me at first too, then I realized that the shallow swimming pool is treated as a piece of furniture, which means nothing can be set on top of it. So even if you have only one thing in the 5x5 square where you want to put the shallow swimming pool, it won't go down there. You'll have to clear everything off the square first.
Zuben is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:17 AM   #2674
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:08 AM   #2675
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind
robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind

I think the problems you had were due to the very large size of the pool , I had it disappear into limbo from my dock for a day.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:37 PM   #2676

Ritzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owl
Ritzcracker is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by joi

Thank you for posting this. I would have missed it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:01 AM   #2677
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Thank you for posting this. I would have missed it.
I'm glad you saw it in time!

joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:29 AM   #2678
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for keeping us so well informed joi! You are appreciated so much!

Quick question for anyone that can help me. I completed the May deluxe challenge and the prize is the kinzville flower shop. I have checked my entire dock looking both in furniture and decorations and can not find this prize anywhere. Can someone please tell me exactly where it appears in the dock. Thank you so much for any and all help
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:55 AM   #2679

Superfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our ears
Superfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our ears

Smile Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Thanks so much for keeping us so well informed joi! You are appreciated so much!

Quick question for anyone that can help me. I completed the May deluxe challenge and the prize is the kinzville flower shop. I have checked my entire dock looking both in furniture and decorations and can not find this prize anywhere. Can someone please tell me exactly where it appears in the dock. Thank you so much for any and all help
Hi Luckylion!

The Kinzville Flower Shop will be in the decorations section on your dock with the wall decorations (posters, windows, etc.). Word of warning, though, this item can only be placed in outdoor rooms.

Hope this helps!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:10 AM   #2680
Gift Guru

wistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be great
wistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be greatwistcottage dares to be great

Thanks everyone for the info on the swimming pool- it helped a lot!
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants