Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2019, 12:10 PM   #3651
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Click Here

Just wanted to let everyone know that for Deluxe Wednesday today at the estore......Free Winterfest Mega Music Box when you spend 15,000 estore points or more, Feb 6th only.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2019, 10:37 AM   #3652
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:12 PM   #3653
Webkinz :)

Superfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night party
Superfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night partySuperfly Sister is the all night party

Smile Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
Thank you so much Superfly Sister!!!

This is my favorite daily go-to. So happy to see it so early today.
View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Thank you SuperflySister for your wonderful first of the month post!!! It is so appreciated!!! I use your wonderful post all month long!! You rock!!
Thank you both for your kind words! I so appreciate having such nice friends as you!

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Just wanted to let everyone know that for Deluxe Wednesday today at the estore......Free Winterfest Mega Music Box when you spend 15,000 estore points or more, Feb 6th only.
Thank you for posting this! Nothing was posted about this on Webkinz Newz until after you posted here!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you for posting this code, Dixie! Love the sophisticated look of this new sink!
Superfly Sister is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 04:17 PM   #3654

Ritzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fish
Ritzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fish

I'm curious about something. Have you ever noticed that during collection events, some days you get more than 5 items sent to you from friends? That is, when it's not a day when you restart a collection, which has always allowed you an extra 5. So today I have received 9 valentines from friends, which I think is a record. I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this, and if there is a pattern to this, or any specific trigger.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:30 PM   #3655
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshine
karrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshinekarrit is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I'm curious about something. Have you ever noticed that during collection events, some days you get more than 5 items sent to you from friends? That is, when it's not a day when you restart a collection, which has always allowed you an extra 5. So today I have received 9 valentines from friends, which I think is a record. I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this, and if there is a pattern to this, or any specific trigger.
My accounts are all over the place with this and all 5 accounts are Deluxe. My Asian account gets 2 for clicking then the 5 from friends then 2 more from clicking + the one from WKN so I usually get 10 total each day without restarting. My original account usually gets 10 per day also but not always. My "eStore" account sometimes gets the 10 but not always. My "Signatures" account almost never gets anything extra but the WKN one. And my 5th account occasionally gets all 10 like maybe once or twice per event. It also sometimes seems that what time I do the collection will effect whether or not I get extras. If I ask my friends just after midnight KT I don't seem to get extras. I do the WKN floaties after the GMT time reset in the evenings but before midnight KT. If something new starts after midnight I'll collect it & then repeat in the evening to get the extra one. I've also noticed that if I only need one to get the next level prize I don't actually receive my 2 valentines or whatever for being Deluxe so if I see that is going to happen I'll purchase one with points to get the prize.

Last edited by karrit; 02-09-2019 at 05:33 PM..
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:46 PM   #3656

Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!Ioumercer is not just visiting!

How do you get an Asian account? I mean, how can I get an Asian account?
Ioumercer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:36 AM   #3657

Ritzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fish
Ritzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fishRitzcracker won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by Ioumercer
How do you get an Asian account? I mean, how can I get an Asian account?
I don't think that it's an option anymore. In the past you could chose one of three time zones you wanted your account to be in when you first opened it - North American, European, or Asian. There were a number of reasons why people created accounts for different time zones, not just based on where they lived, but like I said, I don't think this is an option anymore.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:21 AM   #3658

New Code from E-store e-mail:

W24L WPNE JEGL VQM8
Old 02-15-2019, 03:15 PM   #3659
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed is cool as a bunny clownkidsed is cool as a bunny clownkidsed is cool as a bunny clownkidsed is cool as a bunny clownkidsed is cool as a bunny clownkidsed is cool as a bunny clownkidsed is cool as a bunny clownkidsed is cool as a bunny clownkidsed is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
New Code from E-store e-mail:

W24L WPNE JEGL VQM8
Thanks!! I got something different on all 4 of my accounts, but all were Valentine themed.
* box of chocolate
*heart warming wall art
*be mine sneakers
*love topiary

Last edited by kidsed; 02-15-2019 at 03:19 PM..
kidsed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:44 PM   #3660

I got chocolates and heart sneakers so far.

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants