Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2019, 02:03 AM   #3611
Webkinz :)

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
One of my accounts finished the bridge challenge today, and it looks like I got TWO of each of the prizes--the winter bridge and the mitten cookie. This didn't happen the other day on another account. Anyone else notice this?

I saw a post that they're having glitches with the medallion redemption (DON'T redeem them 'til they give the okay; though you can still collect them), but am not sure if this is related.
The 'duplicate' prizes thing has happened to me before. It is not new. If you log out of your account and log back in, you'll notice that there will only be 1 of each of the items in your dock like there is suppose to be.
Superfly Sister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2019, 02:09 AM   #3612

Ritzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our ears
Ritzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our ears

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
One of my accounts finished the bridge challenge today, and it looks like I got TWO of each of the prizes--the winter bridge and the mitten cookie. This didn't happen the other day on another account. Anyone else notice this?

I saw a post that they're having glitches with the medallion redemption (DON'T redeem them 'til they give the okay; though you can still collect them), but am not sure if this is related.
This glitch has happened to me many times, but the duplicate goes away when you log out. The one time that I benefited from this glitch was the time when I got duplicates of a Rockerz backstage pass and VIP pass as the prize for a challenge. I was able to open both, and for some reason I was able to open the second one repeatedly, but I eventually I got logged out.

As for the medallion redemption, I successfully adopted the Snowy Retriever with medallions on 4 accounts. What problem are people having?
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 10:57 AM   #3613

Ritzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our ears
Ritzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our earsRitzcracker is music to our ears

Code from E-sstore e-mail: W24M LKP5 V79S KEAC

I think it's a winterfest cookie prize.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 01-16-2019 at 11:37 AM..
Old 01-16-2019, 02:08 PM   #3614
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the codes, Ritzcracker!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #3615

I'm putting all the recent codes (about the last month) into one post. There are also a few older ones that are still valid.

W24F 6WXV N2N8 XZCE Moonbeam mosaic tile

W248 Z8G6 JCUF 42GW Various E-store snowy items

W245 JT5T 6WY8 7NBU Green reindeer harness

W24U 7VHS R9AB 9SEU Red reindeer harness

W24N NBBZ AX9Q DS4L Bowl of Mixed Nut Medly

W247 M6WB CUVF 86AQ 2018 Winterfest cookie prize

Two Moonbeam Mosaic tile codes from podcast:

W24G XV8P D3VD AN4Q

W24M 957A SZZD 6A7Y

W24M LKP5 V79S KEAC 2019 Winterfest cookie prize from e-store e-mail

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 01-17-2019 at 11:24 PM..
Old 01-20-2019, 08:21 AM   #3616

outgoinglyshy challenges the impossibleoutgoinglyshy challenges the impossible
outgoinglyshy challenges the impossibleoutgoinglyshy challenges the impossibleoutgoinglyshy challenges the impossibleoutgoinglyshy challenges the impossibleoutgoinglyshy challenges the impossible

I want to remind everyone to collect a Friends cupcake on Webkinz Newz by clicking on the link on the page below.

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...omment-1203106

I had forgotten about this and only got the floating Friends cupcake for the first few days so I don't have as many matching cupcakes as I would have. Oh well, at least I'm collecting them all now.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:38 AM   #3617
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
I want to remind everyone to collect a Friends cupcake on Webkinz Newz by clicking on the link on the page below.

I had forgotten about this and only got the floating Friends cupcake for the first few days so I don't have as many matching cupcakes as I would have. Oh well, at least I'm collecting them all now.
Thank you so much for this link! I had forgotten about this as well!

Ritz - thank you so much for putting all the codes in one place for us. Very helpful for sure!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:43 AM   #3618

Thanks; I didn't even know it existed.

This link will take you directly to the prize box: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ca...db5.825953187/
Old 01-20-2019, 01:02 PM   #3619
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomeness
Grandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomenessGrandma001 cannot grasp their own awesomeness

I didn't know about this either. Thanks for the info.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 11:11 AM   #3620

Zuben is a WI addict!
Zuben is a WI addict!Zuben is a WI addict!Zuben is a WI addict!Zuben is a WI addict!Zuben is a WI addict!Zuben is a WI addict!Zuben is a WI addict!Zuben is a WI addict!

Community Challenge prize
Expires at midnight EST on March 31, 2019
Chalet Window
W248-FEML-86QS-3TFN
Zuben is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants