Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2018, 12:45 PM   #3171
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owl
Ritzcracker is a wise owl

Default Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
February Treasure Hunt is up!

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/tr...easure-hunt-3/

Clue #1
What prizes will be peeking this February? Find the page to find the clue.

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...a-newz-prizes/

Clue #2
What's going on this February? Find the event calendar to find the clue.

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...ents-calendar/

Clue #3
Where would you find the monthly meal and this month's Peek-A-Newz listed? Find it to find the clue.

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/campaign/

Clue #4
Happy Valentine's Day! Find all of the information about this year's event and you'll find the clue.

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...es-day-events/

Clue #5
Look for today's quiz and poll to find the next clue!

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/qsp/

That should do it!
Thanks for sharing. I was hoping there would be a different prize for the treasure hunt because of this comment from the Special Report with Mandy on WKN:

Sally: I was thinking we could do a Treasure Hunt on Webkinz Newz.

Stephen: Hey, for the prizes, what if we made some new [redacted] for the Find the Ads, and a new [redacted] for the Treasure Hunt?

Mandy: Ooh! Those would work perfectly together! Oh, and we also need to think of a prize for our Valentine Cards that players can print out and hand out to their friends.

Maybe later in the month?? It would be nice to have a special prize for Valentine's Day.
Ritzcracker is online now Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2018, 02:07 PM   #3172

rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds
rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds

I'm sending the chocolates, so am in the Post Office screen more than usual. I've realized there are symbols next to my Friends list names--the obvious one is the deluxe symbol, which I assume means that person is deluxe. But there are two others--a smiley face, and a pawprint with the rainbow Webkinz W on it. Any idea what those two symbolize? I thought you were either deluxe or not.

I like the idea--that way I know who might appreciate some of the postable deluxe items I have a lot of, like the Island food or hammocks. I just wish they'd post a key somewhere. I tried searching the Newz, but came up blank.
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:33 PM   #3173
lnl
lnl is an unparalleled talent
lnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talent

The symbols are for free players (have not purchased a pet) and players who have purchased a pet within the last year.
lnl is online now Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:56 PM   #3174

Ritzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owlRitzcracker is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
I'm sending the chocolates, so am in the Post Office screen more than usual. I've realized there are symbols next to my Friends list names--the obvious one is the deluxe symbol, which I assume means that person is deluxe. But there are two others--a smiley face, and a pawprint with the rainbow Webkinz W on it. Any idea what those two symbolize? I thought you were either deluxe or not.

I like the idea--that way I know who might appreciate some of the postable deluxe items I have a lot of, like the Island food or hammocks. I just wish they'd post a key somewhere. I tried searching the Newz, but came up blank.
The paw prints are for regular members, and the smiley faces are for free members, which often will be expired accounts. You won't be able to send gifts to these members, and chances are many of them aren't active anymore.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:28 PM   #3175

rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds
rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds

THANK YOU! That is extremely helpful. And explains a lot about some of my "friends."
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:55 PM   #3176

outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!
outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!outgoinglyshy is a WI addict!

There is a new podkinz that gives codes for a chocolate shop uniform and visor.

W24P-G283-FG96-HZDW

W24H-2GSC-L36W-24A4
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:11 PM   #3177

From facebook:

ALSO head on over to WebkinzNewz, http://*******/wknz-pizza, to find out how to get a FREE Pizza food item today! (Limit one per account per day)
https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ca...db5.825953187/

The link takes you directly to the pizza offer. I'm not seeing the actual post on WKN.
Old 02-14-2018, 10:44 AM   #3178
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

We did it! We got the whale plushy!!! Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

Here's the code!

W24C-WLPW-K67A-F26S
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:02 AM   #3179

Matoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clown

Here is the code from the Valentine's treasure hunt for the Sweetheart Go Kart:

W24W-HVNX-5GAA-SQH4

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Matoaca113 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:49 AM   #3180
Amygirl113
Amygirl knows the way
Amygirl knows the way

Thanks everyone. The treasure hunt was fun. So glad we got the plushy - I had a ball sending the candy.

Here is the code for the find the ad shoes for Feb 14

W24J-A2ZF-KN72-8QP4

Last edited by Amygirl; 02-14-2018 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: added code
Amygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants