Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2017, 11:58 PM   #2781
corgilover630
Webkinz :)

dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Click Here

Campkinz Counselor Boots ad:
W24B-GWAV-GT2L-L5TE
dexdangerousfan is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2017, 06:31 AM   #2782

outgoinglyshy is sweet stuff
outgoinglyshy is sweet stuffoutgoinglyshy is sweet stuffoutgoinglyshy is sweet stuffoutgoinglyshy is sweet stuffoutgoinglyshy is sweet stuffoutgoinglyshy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
I tried this code & got the message 'event id was not set' .... anyone else?
Yes, I also got the "event ID" error when I entered the email code.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 03:24 AM   #2783

Ritzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of glory
Ritzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of glory

The last 3 codes work on some accounts, but on others i get the event id not set message. Some servers not accepting them? I had the same problem last week when I tried entering some of the older berry and berry basket codes.

Here is the code for the CampKinz Counselor Outfit:

W24U-LCLA-WTPF-GD8A

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 07-16-2017 at 03:29 AM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:33 AM   #2784
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
Yes, I also got the "event ID" error when I entered the email code.

yes, code not working for me on numerous accounts. still getting the error message.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:08 AM   #2785

Ritzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of glory
Ritzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of glory

Here are all the recent codes in one post:

W24E-WWAW-YFXN-AWJE - GW Road Trip Box

W24V-EAA6-Q9LQ-NT94 - Celebrate Planter

W24J Z8EA WFLE C3SY - Campkinz Counselor hat

W24B GWAV GT2L L5TE - Campkinz Counselor shoes

W24U-LCLA-WTPF-GD8A - Campkinz Counselor outfit

Thank you to everyone who posted them!

Many people have reported problems with some of these codes. My personal experience is that some of them will work on some accounts but not on others. I get a pop-up saying "Event ID not set". I was also getting the same message on some of the older berry and berry basket codes that are supposed to be still active. I tried asking about it on facebook, but so far haven't got any response. Maybe if a few more people bug them they might do something about it.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 07-17-2017 at 11:15 AM..
Old 07-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #2786
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

The New Podkinz on WKN released a new code for the White Polarberry Pants. Here it is!

White Polarberry Pants Code ;
W24B - G9EX - Q3L7 - TPLY
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:28 PM   #2787

There seems to be a glitch in WW today that allows unlimited collection from any dispensers. A little girl I'm babysitting discovered this while she was playing today. It worked on the Moonberry pie dispenser, a popcorn machine, lemonade maker, and cash machine, which are the ones I have. This would be a good glitch to take advantage of if anyone is trying to make any of those new recipes that require e-store dispenser foods.
Old 07-19-2017, 08:08 PM   #2788

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

ritzcracker, thank you so much for the heads up on the glitch. i took advantage of it on the moon pie machine and l00 kc cash machine. i tried to find my outdoor fire pit that dispenses a 'smores but could not find it. wondered if it was glitched also.

rep to you for the extra money!!!!!!!!
ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:13 AM   #2789

View Post Originally Posted by ryhill
ritzcracker, thank you so much for the heads up on the glitch. i took advantage of it on the moon pie machine and l00 kc cash machine. i tried to find my outdoor fire pit that dispenses a 'smores but could not find it. wondered if it was glitched also.

rep to you for the extra money!!!!!!!!
It's still working today, so have fun stocking up some more. I think you were looking for the Celestial S'mores Campsite, and yes, it is also giving out unlimited S'mores. Maybe I'll get s'more of them.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #2790
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
It's still working today, so have fun stocking up some more. I think you were looking for the Celestial S'mores Campsite, and yes, it is also giving out unlimited S'mores. Maybe I'll get s'more of them.

thanks for posting the tip on the items giving unlimited prizes. glad they are working today also. i wanted to try the Smores fire pit but could not find it in my rooms. i only have on or two any way. LOL is was looking for it on my dock under the S items. You are so smart having the correct name under the C items. LOL

rep to you for your great help.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
à genoux!, aj and her webkinz, dftba, googles always prevail, hugs for willow, kupo!, leeann smiles to all, oreo lives, panda was here!!!!!!, the big 10 is done, we ann loves click here, yolo pants