Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 07:07 AM   #1
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Talking click the floating Kinectimal..get a prize

List your prizes here...the challenge is easy..HAVE FUN..

Click the image to open in full size.

lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Re: click the floating Kinectimal..get a prize

OMG gotta get it!!!! here we go again finger exercizes lolol
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #3
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

Lol, i made a thread kinda like this, but i didn't realize there were multiple prizes! Neat, I got Click the image to open in full size. ...
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 07:24 AM   #4
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I got the wild flower porridge too. The panda appeared 10 minutes after I logged in.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #5
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

oops sorry...guess they can close this one...LOL
lemony is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I got the the beary bar looks like a snack bar nice to know there are more goodies to collect!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 10:11 AM   #7

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

How does this work? I can't get anything to slide? Am I just being dense?
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 10:16 AM   #8
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

i got a berry bar and a berry pawprint cookie and some kind of drink thingy (tree sap soda).

there should be a bar with a pawprint on it (right on the screen near the panda) you just drag it from one side to the other.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:16 AM   #9

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
i got a berry bar and a berry pawprint cookie and some kind of drink thingy (tree sap soda).

there should be a bar with a pawprint on it (right on the screen near the panda) you just drag it from one side to the other.
Hmm, I keep trying to drag it but nothing happens.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 10:46 AM   #10
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

This is what I got. More treats!
Does anyone know if we can win more than one prize per day on an account?
How am I going to get my Thanksgiving pies made with all of these new challenges???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Closed

Tags
~*gringersnap