Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #11
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Chipettes Trouble.

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yep, and it's going to be a BIG one.. We have over 500 codes that came in from our generous Canadian members so far!!!
Wow. . . . . . . those Canadian members are very generous, thanks so much to anyone that donated a code!

But yes, I see your point, I just received a Chipette dress from a trade, and then when I put it on to try it on, someone asked if it was for trade. We began to trade and they offered Purple Which Hat, Wacky Zingoz Jeans and White Bunny Ears just for the dress! Of course I said no, it simply wouldn't be fair to them.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

This was posted on Webkinz Twitter about 3 hours ago as to why it was for Canadians only:

Re: Chipettes contest. It is the terms of our agreement with Fox. We may make the costumes available in other ways (ala Bee costume)
Old 04-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Because the prices are so high for them, i really don't feel like i'll ever get them. I'm not gifted so i can't really trade fairly for them. I hope i get lucky and get one in the upcoming WI contest, but i would like one of each and what are the chances of me winning one? Doesn't seem very high.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #14
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

All those people trading big for them are going to feel really foolish if they DO indeed make them available in the curio shop like they did the bee costume. I think I can wait and see if I win one here, and then hope that I can buy them in the future. No need to trade what little I have for something I may be able to buy a lot more cheaply later. Just my opinion, of course!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #15

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

lucky Canadians. Did Nova Scotia ever get to participate?
CJMM is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

Thank you Canadians! I know most people are upset but, at least us Americans on WI get to have a chance!
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Closed