Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
I'm an enigma! Haha.
Webkinz :)

pokemondude12 is just really nicepokemondude12 is just really nice

Default Chipettes Trouble.

I am seeing people offer huge things for the chipette costumes. Psis, gold dress, Pink bunny ears, and lots more. Ganz, you did something stupid. by excluding us this is happening. Canadians are getting rich off of Americans. You really need to fix this. people are going to become poor on webkinz because they want the costumes so badly. I want people to look for people offering huge items for them, and stop the madness.
pokemondude12 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Chipettes Trouble.

I kind of agree, but haven't Candians been robbed from other contests and oppertunities? I think they have...but I'm not sure. Anyways, I think it's wrong to ask for PSIs for the costumes, but as long as the American player agrees to the trade, then it's perfectly fine.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Ganz couldn'y decide this. It was something to do with having this contest some actual legal thingy. I'm trying to make the americans happy, but I don't have many, I want some for myself. I can't trade them away for practically nothing, even though that's how I got them. Then the americans would get rich of other americans....
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

Calm down. There will be an opportunity for Americans to get Chipette costumes. WI is holding a contest for Chipette costumes. As for the trading, as long as both players are happy, it's OK.
calicocat1455 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #5
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by calicocat1455
Calm down. There will be an opportunity for Americans to get Chipette costumes. WI is holding a contest for Chipette costumes. As for the trading, as long as both players are happy, it's OK.
Yep, and it's going to be a BIG one.. We have over 500 codes that came in from our generous Canadian members so far!!!
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

But the WIGEV is only for webkinz insider, not for webkinz itself, so most webkinz members have their own set values. If people really want the costumes so badly that they are willing to trade very valuable items, then they have every right in the world to.

I'm a bit confused what you mean by "members are getting poor." You can't trade kinzcash in the clubhouse. Not to mention that they are virtual items...... and also keep in mind that WI will be having a contest for the dresses!

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 04-02-2010 at 05:21 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

its true.. in sure Ganz wanted it for everyone but sometimes legal issues prevent it from happening. Americans have has lots of contests that other people couldn't enter and then we got rich off of them. its only fair that the tables are turned once in a while! dont worry though.. and as Justin said, we have a big chance to get a costume! dont give up hope just yet
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yep, and it's going to be a BIG one.. We have over 500 codes that came in from our generous Canadian members so far!!!
Whoa... really? In one day? You HAVE to be kidding. I'm glad our fellow American WI members have such a big opportunity to win the stylish Chipette dresses.
calicocat1455 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #9
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Oh, that is amazing! It's so wonderful that we have our friends within WI looking out for us! I am looking forward to a chance to get that beautiful green Eleanor dress!
Old 04-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #10
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Justin

Wow, so many! Yay I really want to get them
Closed